Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Music 2013 MVP - Who have you guys got half way through the year?

Strange Music 2013 MVP - Who have you guys got half way through the year?

So OBVIOUSLY everyone else still has projects to release, but I'm just curious, based on everyone who has released thus far this year, who do you think has pulled ahead for MVP this year? Between Kutt, Lynch, Ces, Rittz, and Wrek (The Rooftops Mixtape)? Personally I feel Rittz right now, simply for the fact that I wasn't anticipating his album AT ALL, so it dropped and came completely out of left field and knocked me in the head like a fucking streetlight. But i think Wrek may take it for me in the end simply for the fact that I loved the rooftops mixtape, and doubt The War Within will disappoint. So who do you guys think has put the best out so far, and would have your vote if the polls opened today?

MIght wanna rename the thread "First Half MVP"... otherwise you're about 5 months early with this.

thats why I address that in the beginning but I guess I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ???

MIght wanna rename the thread "First Half MVP"... otherwise you're about 5 months early with this.

So far Rittz, but I mean, everybody needs to come out with their stuff and everything. Out of releases so far, Rittz

Ez. RITTZ !!!!

So far, Rittz.

Rittz so far because of how well his album sold. He has made the biggest impact on the label this year. Hardest working goes to Wrekonize, hands down.

Rittz so far, however, by the end of the year Wrek will easily have my vote. Rooftops, The War Within and Believers... not to mention probably two tours in addition

Rittz...then Ces. Lynch is always a riot though. Strange all day.

In terms of bringing in the most revenue then it's Rittz. If we are talking about hard work then like I said it's going to be Wrek. at least 3 projects and 2 tours will be under his belt by years end. We can't count out Krizz. He could possibly sell more copies than Rittz first week (14k). He already did the Independent Powerhouse Tour. And now he's headlining the S.O.S. tour. He will also be on tour with Tech for the "Something Else Canadian Tour" and the "Something Else Tour" when it comes to the states. It's going to be close by the end of the year. Like I said it's Rittz so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Garrity

Rittz so far, however, by the end of the year Wrek will easily have my vote. Rooftops, The War Within and Believers... not to mention probably two tours in addition