Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Constructive Criticism

Constructive Criticism

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealT...e?feature=mhee check out my music let me know what you think ya'll one love

best ive heard on the site man, only listened to that one song though, so do more like that lol.

let me know what you think of this.

not too bad

totally off topic but how the fuck is everyone getting these guys with the hats lol. Good music by the way.

I appreciate the Props brotha's I bypassed this site for a while. I got new music Up check the Channel.

Pretty good, just not my type of hip-hop.

Also pretty dope, but also not really my type of hip-hop. You're voice reminds me a little of Slug too.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ

best ive heard on the site man, only listened to that one song though, so do more like that lol.

let me know what you think of this.

if you white, my advice is stop rapping. you embaressing yourself and you dont even know it.

this is the problem.. every mother fucka wanna be a rapper.. dumbass college whiteboy with a hoodie.. give up the dream pal. you grow up in the projects, ok then you can rap.

just my honest opinion. an opinion you might wanna take into consideration obviously tho. im white and thats why ill never entertain the idea of being a rapper. you can be a musician ok, but like i said give up the dream and get a job. im not even gonna give a listen cause i know youll just be imitating black people without knowing it.

^ Pimp Limp fails again. Tons of White Rappers have more success than your Jay Electronica wannabe does. Stop being a Dick riding groupie. I'm also glad you mentioned you're white, so you should stop saying " Nigga" like its cool. Racist bigot.

i speak for all men. stop holding "nigga" to a standard that only black men can use it. thats racist nigga. theres only 1 white rapper i can take seriously. thats eminem. just cause hes old school. atmosphere maybe a little. i enjoy his words but for real white people should not be rapping. just like black people shouldnt sing country. i mean its more reasonable for a black man to sing country but... i mean look at this fuckin guy. i guarantee he doesnt even know how rap started or why it started or when it started or really anything about what hip hop is supposed to be. hes a fuckin poser wannabe. if you aint a hardcore ass gangsta rapper who will put a bullet in a nigga then you aint a real rapper IMO! niggas like jay rock would curb stomp this wanker. if you aint the hardest hittin nigga then you shouldnt be rappin yadaadadada?

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Smile
    ^ Pimp Limp fails again. Tons of White Rappers have more success than your Jay Electronica wannabe does. Stop being a Dick riding groupie. I'm also glad you mentioned you're white, so you should stop saying " Nigga" like its cool. Racist bigot.