Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: j. cole born sinner

j. cole born sinner

anybody check out hes new cd yet??

I haven't listened to it all the way through yet. I have heard my brother play a lot of the tracks. I think it's going to be better than Mac Miller and Kanye. From what I have heard it sounds really good. Better than his debut.

I my opinion I prefer listening to Born Sinner than Kanye's and Mac's I feel like Mac really fell off after Blue Slide Park but that's my opinion

much better than His 1st CD, not near his potential though, i thought it was alright 7/10

I liked WMWTSO better because Mac has gotten ALOT better as an artist..... Born sinner was just to boring for me. To me Cole hasn't progressed as a artist. I DO need to listen to it more though. Only have twice so far.

The new J. Cole is pretty good, much better than Mac and Kanye. Already have some favorite tracks. But you should also check out SAAB Stories by Action Bronson, if you already haven't. J.Cole and Action is what I have been listening to.

Honestly I do not see how that is true, but that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon Wright

I liked WMWTSO better because Mac has gotten ALOT better as an artist..... Born sinner was just to boring for me. To me Cole hasn't progressed as a artist. I DO need to listen to it more though. Only have twice so far.

Born Sinner is a good album lyrically but it's just way too boring in my opinion

What???? Blue Slide Park was fucking trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung Stakz
    I my opinion I prefer listening to Born Sinner than Kanye's and Mac's I feel like Mac really fell off after Blue Slide Park but that's my opinion

Great album. Much better than Sideline Story. Truly Yours 3 is fucking dope, too.