Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Dre previewing clip in the studio.

Dr. Dre previewing clip in the studio.

I keep hearing bits and pieces about the detox album. Hopefully it's fucking soon. The beat dre plays is fucking dope.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...in-studio-clip

This better be the greatest album of all time. 10 years it's been taking! it sounds like an Eminem feature is on there. The longer Dre takes to put this album out the shittier it's going to be cuz rap is evolving quickly.

"Good" rap isn't, though, in my opinion. But that beat is fucking niiiice.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M
    This better be the greatest album of all time. 10 years it's been taking! it sounds like an Eminem feature is on there. The longer Dre takes to put this album out the shittier it's going to be cuz rap is evolving quickly.

Yeah, it's hard to know what's coming. Dre has that ic west coast sound that you cant find with new artists and who knows what Dre's actual content will be about? This beat almost makes me forget about how long it has taken him, and hopefully it comes fucking soon.

what are you two smoking? what is special about this beat? It sounds very similar to the beats for forgot about dre, and the next episode.

Exactly. And I loved those beats. I'm so sick of techno/house beats, so sick of those over synthesized beats or w/e they're called. It's nice to hear something like this again, something with a more orchestral feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    what are you two smoking? what is special about this beat? It sounds very similar to the beats for forgot about dre, and the next episode.

I second that, it's got that old feel to it like there was no gap between the last album and this one. Did you not like the beat or just think it was mediocre? I thought the beat fucking banged.

Quote Originally Posted by EMStaz
    Exactly. And I loved those beats. I'm so sick of techno/house beats, so sick of those over synthesized beats or w/e they're called. It's nice to hear something like this again, something with a more orchestral feel to it.

well of course the beat is sick, but ten years in the making and hes still got the same sound, like wow how creative. I didnt way for over a decade and who knows how much longer to hear nearly the same sound again thats what im sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    I second that, it's got that old feel to it like there was no gap between the last album and this one. Did you not like the beat or just think it was mediocre? I thought the beat fucking banged.

over ten years in the making and to have even 1 song with a similar beat on his last album is kinda pathetic if you ask me. that better not end up on the album.

well of course the beat is sick, but ten years in the making and hes still got the same sound, like wow how creative. I didnt way for over a decade and who knows how much longer to hear nearly the same sound again thats what im sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

I can understand where your coming from but I'll have to disagree. I can't wait to hear this shit. It's not like that's the only beat he's done since those albums either, it's the only one that sounds like his old albums that were fucking dope. It's his signature sound, a lot of artists have a signature sound whether it's a beat, a voice, or even the content. Not condoning all forms of it, but I'm also not gonna hate when someone does it well.