Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Earphones/Headphones Do You Use?

What Earphones/Headphones Do You Use?

Hey all, I know this question seems quite strange, but I was just wandering what Earphones/Headphones do you people jam too. I personally have Klipsch S4i which I bought today from the Apple Store for $150 (Either the Klipsch or the Beats Tours). Before I had these I was using the standard Apple earphones. So what earphones/headphones do you use?

i use the new Tech 1s, but they dont fit my ears cause of the skull.

Razer Earbuds

Yeah the klipsch s4s are bomb for earbuds thats what i got. If you want overear i recommend audio technica ath-m50s

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    Razer Earbuds

i use beats by dre solo hds, pretty good, i would like to get some pros tho

dre studio beats. love them.

I have a pair of Dre Studio Beats that I use only at home (don't wanna risk damage/theft/etc. by using them casually). Then I have the standard Apple headphones I use for daily use and a could spare generic earbud sets. I used to have a pair of iBeats as well but they were pieces of shit.

You guys should stop buying beats you are getting ripped off. Unless you are buying them for because as far as hardware goes they are marked up 3 to 4 times their actual value

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger

I have a pair of Dre Studio Beats that I use only at home (don't wanna risk damage/theft/etc. by using them casually). Then I have the standard Apple headphones I use for daily use and a could spare generic earbud sets. I used to have a pair of iBeats as well but they were pieces of shit.

/the well-known logo is obviously the attraction. Most people know they aren't the best headphones you could get for that money (or even for less) but Beats (atleast the Studios) still sound nice as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler
    You guys should stop buying beats you are getting ripped off. Unless you are buying them for because as far as hardware goes they are marked up 3 to 4 times their actual value

Yeah they are definetely not bad but i get pissed off when they are marketed as the best. I wish places like best buy would actually carry good value headphones. I had to go to some random music stpre and lomdom drugs to get my moneys worth

/the well-known logo is obviously the attraction. Most people know they aren't the best headphones you could get for that money (or even for less) but Beats (atleast the Studios) still sound nice as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler