Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange Veteran Rappers

Strange Veteran Rappers

i was just wonder while listening to the new Bleed album that idk even though this album is AMAZING, and probably my favorite Strange 2011 album so far( I think WTSL will change that) it just doesn't seem like it's a big deal that he's on Strange Music, or Strange Lane cause i already knew who Bleed was and i probably would have bought this album anyways it just wouldn't have how ya do that again on it, i'm just saying this cause i was suprised the album didn't have Kutt or Scoob or Jay or atleast 1 Kalli Chorus. Same with Lynch DAAM would have been the same axcept for 1 song, but i can't say the same about CHS cause Seven produced the whole thing, but i think my point here is do you guys like it better when Strange signs almost unknown people like Cognito and Stevie Stone or Prozak???

bump?

Cognito and Stevie Stone already had a steady following and fan base in their areas respectively before signing with Strange Music but I see what you're getting at. As long as the music delivers I really don't have a preference.

I wrote this a lil stoned this morning but i think what i was getting at is how theres more Strange features on people like that's albums witch i like alot

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder
    Cognito and Stevie Stone already had a steady following and fan base in their areas respectively before signing with Strange Music but I see what you're getting at. As long as the music delivers I really don't have a preference.

I'm sure Bleed already had a lot of material over the years before he signed with Strange, and that's why there weren't many Strange features. Same with Jay Rock. I'm sure we'll get more from their second albums, if they stick around.

And Prozak didn't?!

lolprozak

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Admin
    And Prozak didn't?!

This guy allways butthurt TFTS was one of the best albums to ever be released from Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lolprozak

And Prozak didn't?!

and yea they had a fanbase, but that in no way shape or form makes them a veteran

lol this

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman
    This guy allways butthurt TFTS was one of the best albums to ever be released from Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lolprozak

And Prozak didn't?!