Thread: RIP AL DAVIS

RIP AL DAVIS

Fucked up ..but great for the raiders!!!!!!!

RAIDER HATER!!!! GO KC!

OAKLAND OAKLAND

haaaraiders are gonna smash on the cheifs and im not just being cocky

Not a bad thing al died bro... no offense but your team will be better without him.

I don't really care for al davis but he's done a lot for the afc. Sooo R.I.P. (go broncos)

Was considered one of the brightest minds in football at one point R.I.P

This...he was one of the most influential people in football history. Yeah the past 10 years or so he kinda became a dictator-like figure in the Raider organization, but in his prime he was very important. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Serjio Miranda
    Al Davis did so much for the Nfl and for the Raider Organization as much as people didn't like him the guy had a vast amount of knowledge in football. A lot of people didn't like him because he did what he wanted to do. RIP DAVIS Raider Nation for life!!! If you go to Nfl and read and watch all the videos covering him you'd have more respect for the guy.

Coming from a life long K.C. fan, there were few people I enjoyed beating more than Al Davis. His last couple of Drafts were pretty questionable, & he never really seemed to make up his mind if he wanted to have the team in Oakland or L.A. more, but his influence on the AFL & NFL were definitely Hall of Fame worthy. Love him or hate him, the football world won't quite be the same without him....