Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Welcome To Strangeland Teaser- Unfair ORIGINAL VIDEO

  1. #1
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649

    Welcome To Strangeland Teaser- Unfair ORIGINAL VIDEO



    </a>


  2. #2
    ah u beat me to it haha but that song sounds pretty dope

  3. #3
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    YES IT DOES!! I would post the original video, but its private and it wont let anybody see it. I dont know why it was even up in the first place since they made it private after the first few minutes it was posted.

  4. #4
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649


    Bump




    Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    YES IT DOES!! I would post the original video, but its private and it wont let anybody see it. I dont know why it was even up in the first place since they made it private after the first few minutes it was posted.

  5. #5
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    damn song sounds tooooooooo sick. talk bout a mutha fuckin teaser.

  6. #6
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    Yea I wonder how this album will compare to the other collabo albums...Hopefully this one gets at least top 10 on billboard

    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    damn song sounds tooooooooo sick. talk bout a mutha fuckin teaser.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    HOLY HELL.


    thats sounds rrreeeaaalllllllyyy fucking dope!


    it hurts me so deep down in side when he stops the track... i need to hear the rest!

  8. #8
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    HELL YEAH...I was startin to get into it and he just abruptly stops it...but since this is the 1st Teaser there should be another one hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    HOLY HELL.


    thats sounds rrreeeaaalllllllyyy fucking dope!


    it hurts me so deep down in side when he stops the track... i need to hear the rest!

  9. #9


    Strangeland might end up being greater than Sickology... Cants fucking wait.

  10. #10
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    I hope so bro!! Its already lookin pretty good for sure...I loved Sickology 101. I'd put it over a couple solo albums,.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon(Decay)

    Strangeland might end up being greater than Sickology... Cants fucking wait.

Similar Threads

  1. Tech N9ne Strangeland Studio Tour (VIDEO)
    By Edward Blake in forum Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 05:21 AM
  2. URALYA teaser video
    By CharlesWeis in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 02:11 PM
  3. Behind The Scenes - "Unfair" Music Video
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:22 AM
  4. Teaser for our newest video!!!
    By FylX MistahX in forum Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 02:22 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 04:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •