Thread: Please Check This Out And Give Me You Honest Opinions

Please Check This Out And Give Me You Honest Opinions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQyWKZHadOQ

I Am Hoping to Improve And Your Critiques And Honest Opinion Helps with That so please check it out and tell me what you think

When you write try and write everything very carefully. Try and do the same thing with the flow. People can tell when your talking fast just to get the words to fit as to having them written to fit. I always find it easier to write when I have the content figured out first. Maybe have a few things I want to say sprinkled around and then connect them. And usually after the first few bars or so your brain will just expand the topic for you. And in my opinion its a pretty fun process. Also, play with the tone of your voice a little. Study people you like. And find out why they rhymed where they did and said what they said. It would also be a good idea to youtube advice from artists who have already made it as opposed to people who just listen.

thank you for the advice i try not to write fast but sometimes i end up doing again thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by Shane

When you write try and write everything very carefully. Try and do the same thing with the flow. People can tell when your talking fast just to get the words to fit as to having them written to fit. I always find it easier to write when I have the content figured out first. Maybe have a few things I want to say sprinkled around and then connect them. And usually after the first few bars or so your brain will just expand the topic for you. And in my opinion its a pretty fun process. Also, play with the tone of your voice a little. Study people you like. And find out why they rhymed where they did and said what they said. It would also be a good idea to youtube advice from artists who have already made it as opposed to people who just listen.