Thread: Tech N9nes "Chea's"

Tech N9nes "Chea's"

I know tech uses those in between bars n shit but my wat im wondering is when he started doin it soo yaaaa answers? haha much love yall

Not really sure, wanna say The Worst or Anghellic, but def Absolute Power, guess the only way to find out would be to go back to his albums starting at Calm Before The Storm 'n keep goin' until u find Chyeas

Do this cause if you been listening to his newer stuff it always surprises me how much he touches on things from his older work. Like finding the first song where he said EXODUS INSANUS NOCTURNUS. I could tell you, but how would that be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    Not really sure, wanna say The Worst or Anghellic, but def Absolute Power, guess the only way to find out would be to go back to his albums starting at Calm Before The Storm 'n keep goin' until u find Chyeas

This, the amount of connections he makes between Pre-Calm Before The Storm up to Vintage Tech is crazy (granted it lasts long than Vintage Tech but that's when it slowed down imo), although it feels a lot like recycling, almost like he couldn't be overly original, but when u listen to Be Warned, It's Alive, Alucard, etc. 'n then listen to I Can Get Grim, Niggas, Mad Confusion, and all the other songs with shit u hear today imo it's kinda cool

Quote Originally Posted by RedTom
    Do this cause if you been listening to his newer stuff it always surprises me how much he touches on things from his older work. Like finding the first song where he said EXODUS INSANUS NOCTURNUS. I could tell you, but how would that be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

I heard he started saying it cause a long time ago when he was in the booth he sneezed, and liked the way it sounded on the track.

If there is truth to this it would be amazing. The "Chea" is kinda like a trademark. Hell I think there was an old discussion where people where arguing what sound he was making. Then when the O.G. video dropped Tech cleared it up for everyone. thereal needs to log in and confirm the sneeze rumor LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I heard he started saying it cause a long time ago when he was in the booth he sneezed, and liked the way it sounded on the track.

I think I remember Tech saying in an interview that he added the Cheas in spots where he would need a breath while performing a certain song live.