Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bad Season Facepaint or K.O.D.

  1. #1
    Senior Member ScottyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    221

    Bad Season Facepaint or K.O.D.

    can i get a close up of either one? i need to the the exact patterns for my school project.

  2. #2
    Senior Member MacThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,011








    VS.







  3. #3
    Senior Member ScottyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    221


    Thanks so much this helps allot! any opinion on which i should do?





    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder







    VS.







  4. #4
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567
    I like the KOD one better. It's more original.



    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty King

    Thanks so much this helps allot! any opinion on which i should do?




    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder







    VS.







  5. #5
    Senior Member ScottyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    221
    sweet! i started them both... i just need to know what the lower jaw area of the K.O.D. looks like



    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M
    I like the KOD one better. It's more original.


    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty King

    Thanks so much this helps allot! any opinion on which i should do?




    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder







    VS.







  6. #6
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567
    I can't find any more pics. It's probably filled in with white after the design. And it most likely curves down and ends at the same place where the Bad Season paint does.



    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty King
    sweet! i started them both... i just need to know what the lower jaw area of the K.O.D. looks like


    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M
    I like the KOD one better. It's more original.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty King

    Thanks so much this helps allot! any opinion on which i should do?




    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder







    VS.







Similar Threads

  1. Facepaint picture
    By OwenSoto in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 09:19 AM
  2. DRE ON BAD SEASON
    By SHOOK1 in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 03:00 AM
  3. Bad Season
    By DerickShipley in forum Rumors
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 07:34 PM
  4. BAD SEASON!!
    By K9 the mad dog in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:47 PM
  5. Does Tech make songs with the Facepaint on.
    By b-rock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 10:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •