Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trtn rappers

trtn rappers

this is 4 for serious artists who have confidence on their music quality....and ready 2 sacrifice thier time...money on resource on this my music biz/craft.....doesn't matter rapper/singer...or whatever....if u got what it takes to do that hit www.soundcloud.com/mrkillyaego and check my shit out i am n works with some rappers like oyg_redrum 187...sicko same.....list goes on....get am me for pricing and exclusive beats at bkbizness@gmail.com.....this is not for wack rappers...who needs a free beat...show some love!!!!

Hit up the homie Lyrix

do u got some fires.....the n if u got check my beats out @ www.soundcloud.com/mrkillyaego n lets talk bizness

Damn those beats are sick!I liked all of them, I could definitely tear up that "RnB" beat,that"Darkness" beat and that "Dead Nation" those are similar to the /theme im using for projects im workin on as well.

then hit bkbizness@gmail.com for pricing , i think i got a beat that you love by the name of just like i dont uploaded it cuz it's exclusive...e-mail me..

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    Damn those beats are sick!I liked all of them, I could definitely tear up that "RnB" beat,that"Darkness" beat and that "Dead Nation" those are similar to the /theme im using for projects im workin on as well.

Alright ill hit up your email...and whats that exclusive beat?Is there a way i can listen to it?

Quote Originally Posted by therealbiruk
    then hit bkbizness@gmail.com for pricing , i think i got a beat that you love by the name of just like i dont uploaded it cuz it's exclusive...e-mail me..

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

beats on deck .... if u think these are dope.....wait till u hear what next...www.soundcloud.com/mrkillyaego ....for pricing bkbizness@gmail.com

Any one Who's dope n intersted in making a crack www.soundcloud.com/mrkillyaego www.reverbnation.com/mrkillyaego

and if u intersted hit me @bkbizness@gmail.com For Pricing

Give me his link

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Hit up the homie Lyrix

You got some tight ass beats here. Im definitely gonna hit you up for some pricing.