Thread: Which version of Strangeland do you think will have the Pendant?

Which version of Strangeland do you think will have the Pendant?

Okay, so I know there's going to be several different versions of the "Welcome To Strangeland" album. My question is, which do you think will have the "Welcome To Strangeland" pendant with it? I was thinking maybe Best Buy, but I'm not sure.

If it's included, it will more than likely be at best buy. but your guess and my guess is just as good as the next random jackass'. Patience young padawan we will all know soon enough

I'm considering that too. And I like how you called me a padawan :P But in all seriousness, I really hope they release that info soon, cause seeing as how A6A7's flew off the shelves with just the Strange Music pendant, I can't imagine how quick the Welcome To Strangeland album will go if it has it in it.

I doubt it will be Best Buy since they are getting a special version of the album with 18 tracks.

Best Buy had 3 bonus tracks and a pendant for A6A7.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    I doubt it will be Best Buy since they are getting a special version of the album with 18 tracks.

I'm just assuming it'll be Best Buy. But, no one knows anything besides a Pendant and 3 bonus tracks yet. And theres deluxe versions at Best Buy, FYE, and another site online, I can't remember what the 3rd was, this isn't including the actual Strange Music preorder. I just have a gut feeling Best Buy will have the pendant with it.

the pendant will be with the best buy version i forgot where it said it but it will be with best buy and 3 other tracks im not sure about any other deluxe packages

Any idea what the pendant looks like? Its not the snake and bat is it?

thats the medallion, don't see a chain but that doesn't mean it wont have one. got this from the link above

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper
    Any idea what the pendant looks like? Its not the snake and bat is it?