Thread: Lil' Wayne...At first I was like...

He has the best selling album this year and is one of the biggest artists of the decade. Dude could wear panties for all anyone cares.

Salute on the pics though, I see where you're going you sly dog.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao

I think a lot of people would care if he wore panties

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star

He has the best selling album this year and is one of the biggest artists of the decade. Dude could wear panties for all anyone cares.

Salute on the pics though, I see where you're going you sly dog.

hahahah that first pic cracks me up literally... one thing wrong with that pic, for instance he claims he's a blood but he's wearing a blue flag (LMFAO)

That second pic is priceless, wtf is up with the clown looking shoes, and the leopard skinnies???

And like CHi Star, i see where your going with this.... At first he was a gangsta, now he's a skater...

I grew up skating and never wore tight jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian a.k.a Young B

hahahah that first pic cracks me up literally... one thing wrong with that pic, for instance he claims he's a blood but he's wearing a blue flag (LMFAO)

That second pic is priceless, wtf is up with the clown looking shoes, and the leopard skinnies???

And like CHi Star, i see where your going with this.... At first he was a gangsta, now he's a skater...

When he was in the Hot Boyz he would literally be blue up from the shoe up in one pic/scene/video, and completely flamed up in another. but he was like 14 so.... He does get alot of hate and it's warrented imo these days, but i'd be willing to bet that most of yall that hate (including me) were fans up until right after Carter2.

Agree. I personally like the old grimey wayne imo he fell off after carter 2 thats when i stopped listening to him, there have been a few songs here and there that aren't bad but he doesn't get that much play from me any more. R.I.P to the real Wayne 1989-2005... Now a days the only wayne i bump is Joseph Wayne McVey a.k.a Z-RO
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarStoner
    When he was in the Hot Boyz he would literally be blue up from the shoe up in one pic/scene/video, and completely flamed up in another. but he was like 14 so.... He does get alot of hate and it's warrented imo these days, but i'd be willing to bet that most of yall that hate (including me) were fans up until right after Carter2.

I like the cut of this guys jib.

Agree. I personally like the old grimey wayne imo he fell off after carter 2 thats when i stopped listening to him, there have been a few songs here and there that aren't bad but he doesn't get that much play from me any more. R.I.P to the real Wayne 1989-2005... Now a days the only wayne i bump is Joseph Wayne McVey a.k.a Z-RO
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarStoner