Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: This isn't a big deal but I just wanna say...

  1. #1

    This isn't a big deal but I just wanna say...

    As a fan of both Disturbed and Tech N9ne, I just think it's kinda weird how Tech released "K.O.D." and Disturbed released "D.O.D." Then Tech is going on this tour of "The Lost Cities" while Disturbed is going to release a B-side album on 11/08 called, "The Lost Children". IT'S FREAKIN' ME OUT MAAAN! That is all...

  2. #2
    Senior Member J3R3177Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,465
    I think it's a BIG DEAL that you listen to Disturbed and actually think they're a good band

  3. #3
    They're my favorite Not alot of other bands have really appealed to me like them. But hey, that's just me.

  4. #4
    Senior Member J3R3177Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,465
    saul good bawse, to each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by xT_Eddie_Tx
    They're my favorite Not alot of other bands have really appealed to me like them. But hey, that's just me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Se7en01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    201
    whoa. did i just read that right? someone bashed someone elses personal opinion on a TRTN forum, and the beef ended just like that? in a friendly manner? what the fuck is going on? I dont think you guys are doing it right...



    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    saul good bawse, to each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by xT_Eddie_Tx
    They're my favorite Not alot of other bands have really appealed to me like them. But hey, that's just me.

  6. #6
    Dude, your a fucking ass hole. He was only stating his opinion. Fuck off and stop being a dick.



    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    saul good bawse, to each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by xT_Eddie_Tx
    They're my favorite Not alot of other bands have really appealed to me like them. But hey, that's just me.

  7. #7
    dont worry this guys got it ^^^



    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en01
    whoa. did i just read that right? someone bashed someone elses personal opinion on a TRTN forum, and the beef ended just like that? in a friendly manner? what the fuck is going on? I dont think you guys are doing it right...


    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    saul good bawse, to each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by xT_Eddie_Tx
    They're my favorite Not alot of other bands have really appealed to me like them. But hey, that's just me.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Se7en01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    201
    now thats a little better. you peice of shit faggot.



    Quote Originally Posted by kyle lambert
    Dude, your a fucking ass hole. He was only stating his opinion. Fuck off and stop being a dick.


    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    saul good bawse, to each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by xT_Eddie_Tx
    They're my favorite Not alot of other bands have really appealed to me like them. But hey, that's just me.

  9. #9
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    And EVLNSTX was only stating his opinion as well. Fuck off and stop being a dick.



    Quote Originally Posted by kyle lambert
    Dude, your a fucking ass hole. He was only stating his opinion. Fuck off and stop being a dick.


    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    saul good bawse, to each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by xT_Eddie_Tx
    They're my favorite Not alot of other bands have really appealed to me like them. But hey, that's just me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member hawkeyeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    344
    lol right on time



    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en01
    now thats a little better. you peice of shit faggot.


    Quote Originally Posted by kyle lambert
    Dude, your a fucking ass hole. He was only stating his opinion. Fuck off and stop being a dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    saul good bawse, to each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by xT_Eddie_Tx
    They're my favorite Not alot of other bands have really appealed to me like them. But hey, that's just me.

Similar Threads

  1. I know this is not that big of a deal.....
    By Brian a.k.a Young B in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 04:33 AM
  2. Tech on B.E.T. (the deal)
    By Katrina745 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 04:20 AM
  3. The Deal
    By Jordan Diaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:07 PM
  4. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By LADY"C" in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 03:05 AM
  5. What's the deal with Tech's Shoe deal with Fila.
    By NNutHowze in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •