Thread: My Tour Idea......

My Tour Idea......

I am not sure if the Strange Music camp reads these post(s), but ATT: TRAVIS O'GUINN.... here is an idea for a bomb ass tour......You should do a tour with the following:

1. Kutt Calhoun

2. Rittz

3. Big HooDoo (From Psychopathic)

4. Big Scoob

5. Brotha Lynch Hung

6. CES Cru

7. Krizz Kaliko

8. Tech N9ne

Then offer the meet n greet VIP with it for 150 and that, to me, would be a BOMB ASS TOUR........

So you want an all SM tour, without Mayday/Wrekonize who are probably the two most popular artists on the label behind Tech right now, throw in Scoob who doesn't perform or make music anymore, and some random goon from Psychopathic.

Well, those are artists I like. And some of them I haven't met and would like to. Scoob's stuff is phat to me, so yeah, I'd like to get to see him perform at least once. Also, Big HooDoo is great, I seen SM tour with Blaze, why not HooDoo? I've met Mayday, including Wreckonize and I agree, them cats are phat. And I will always think Kutt is phat, because in my opinion has put out some bangers, so yeah, I think a tour like this would be phat as fuck!!! I do respect your opinion though, you have a right to it.....

Strange aren't going to set up a tour based around one fans preferences, that's just ludicrous. As stated Wrek/Mayday are popular right now, just because you've met them you wouldn't want them on a tour. What about the thousands of people who haven't met them? They should miss out because of you and Strange should miss out on what could be tens of thousands? Are you going to give Strange the money they'll miss out on catering to your wants? Stupid idea. Also please learn some more adjectives instead of the same slang term of "phat" every time. Last time I heard that word used in the UK to describe something was around 04...

Lol at acting like strange cant tour without mayday, but a tour like this will never happen.

it would make more sence to do a different kind of tour line up

something like
    1.) Kutt Calhoun
    2.) da mafia 6ix (three 6 mafia minus juicy j)
    3.) Rittz

1.) Krizz Kaliko
    2.) ces cru
    3.)Wrekonize/Mayday

i mean its great to have a "large bill" but if u keep it down to 3 Headliners, and let the artists push their shows OUTSIDE of just being a Tech N9ne show it will build momentum...granted Tech brings in large crowds, if you look at the last few tours its almost seemed like the same line up pretty much.

big hoodoo will probably ONLY EVER perform at the gathering of the juggalos unless he tours with ICP, not enough of a fanbase for him or generally enough interest in his gimmick by most crowds...

Big Scoob is a artists who if he does another album or tour it would be awesome but he's got enough personal stuff its hard to see where or what he is gona do after his health is considered "on track" he might do someting so untill then be happy with his surprise special appearances on projects.

Don't know where you saw anyone say they "can't". Of course they could tour without them, but right now why would they not bring them?

Quote Originally Posted by Balistick
    Lol at acting like strange cant tour without mayday, but a tour like this will never happen.

I just want jay rock,ces cru and rittz with tech/kutt/krizz & Lynch

Not to be argumentative but Rittz album sold better then the Wrek and Mayday albums combined, I'd say that he is more popular then Mayday at the moment.........Rittz also headlined his own 50 date tour recently and sold out alot of spots, did the BET Cypher, MTV Rapfix, etc etc........ Mayday might be more popular with the "Technicians" but overall Rittz had a far more successful year........ Also, Brotha Lynch, for all the hate his album got, still outsold them as well

Just sayin....

Quote Originally Posted by ???

So you want an all SM tour, without Mayday/Wrekonize who are probably the two most popular artists on the label behind Tech right now, throw in Scoob who doesn't perform or make music anymore, and some random goon from Psychopathic.