Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: CHECK OUT MY HOMEBOYS MUSIC....

  1. #1
    Senior Member CrAzY~C!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    532

    CHECK OUT MY HOMEBOYS MUSIC....

    yo this is a song from my Homeboys group the Costello Crew. from San Antonio as well some close frends as mine. the mics is cheap shit so the sound quality isnt that good and the beat isnt original which is y im not on it but this shit pretty badass






    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hr5mS88HYJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



  2. #2
    Senior Member CrAzY~C!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    532
    damn idk how 2 put the video on here. jus click the link. n ifu like what u hear check out the rest of there songs... like 5 more lol

  3. #3
    in my opinion it wasnt bad at all i liked the intimidating beat...but it would've sounded sicker if he worked on his flow,rythm,and delivery.....It sounded boring like he was reading it instead of spittin it know what i mean...

  4. #4
    Beat was hot but the rapping was terrible. Sounded like a short bus free session.

  5. #5
    Senior Member CrAzY~C!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    532
    ya man. thats where the quality of the mic comes in... thats y they i dnt really work with them bcuz they jus use unoriginal shitty beats and dont really get all n2 it. lazy n shit...

    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    in my opinion it wasnt bad at all i liked the intimidating beat...but it would've sounded sicker if he worked on his flow,rythm,and delivery.....It sounded boring like he was reading it instead of spittin it know what i mean...

  6. #6
    Senior Member CrAzY~C!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    532



    ifu mean flow then ok... ifu mean lyrics then hell no ur wrong



    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    Beat was hot but the rapping was terrible. Sounded like a short bus free session.

  7. #7
    Senior Member CrAzY~C!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    532
    well not shitty beats...

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!
    ya man. thats where the quality of the mic comes in... thats y they i dnt really work with them bcuz they jus use unoriginal shitty beats and dont really get all n2 it. lazy n shit...

    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    in my opinion it wasnt bad at all i liked the intimidating beat...but it would've sounded sicker if he worked on his flow,rythm,and delivery.....It sounded boring like he was reading it instead of spittin it know what i mean...

  8. #8

    </a>

  9. #9
    [h6]

  10. #10
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656


    soundcloud.com/hinesight


    get up on some real shit yall







    Quote Originally Posted by Codeine

    </a>

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 09:53 PM
  2. Check out My Music please
    By TaureanJTheSeedFromHell in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 10:55 AM
  3. check out my MUSIC
    By Adam Frumkin in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 02:52 AM
  4. check out my music
    By Tip-C in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 05:24 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •