Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DICKRIDERS(so many on this site)

DICKRIDERS(so many on this site)

Stop the dick riding, brown nosing, and ass kissing... Tech dont like little boys riding his dick... Smfh

I AGREE THERE ARE SOME PEPS ON THIS SITE THAT WOULD LICK A GOOCH JUST TO KICK IT WITH TECH FOR A HR.....and anybody who tats a strange music or tech N9ne anything thats visible.. it kinda wierds me out cuz thats kinda douche and straight fag. i know you dig the music but cmon! THAT ONE DUDE WHO GOT A 9 TAT ON HIS FOREHEAD MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS KNEES AND SUCK TECHS DIICKK! SMFH.

Lol I was weirded out when I seen that dudes forehead tat to

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny

I AGREE THERE ARE SOME PEPS ON THIS SITE THAT WOULD LICK A GOOCH JUST TO KICK IT WITH TECH FOR A HR.....and anybody who tats a strange music or tech N9ne anything thats visible.. it kinda wierds me out cuz thats kinda douche and straight fag. i know you dig the music but cmon! THAT ONE DUDE WHO GOT A 9 TAT ON HIS FOREHEAD MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS KNEES AND SUCK TECHS DIICKK! SMFH.

Someone really tatted a 9 on his forehead?

Ya it was on this site. but it got deleted or something. thank fucking god, he prolly put a bullet in his brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Someone really tatted a 9 on his forehead?

[/quote]

WHACHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS

I'M LEGIT AS FUCK

JUGGAHOE4LIFE MOTHA FUCKA TECH AINT MIND NO DICK RIDING

What the fuck is that..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler

WHACHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS

I'M LEGIT AS FUCK

JUGGAHOE4LIFE MOTHA FUCKA TECH AINT MIND NO DICK RIDING

I agree with your statement. What about Stan's? They really piss me off and you are one. You have 'Welcome To Strangeland' in your top 5 albums of this year and it's not even out.

1. Tech N9ne - All 6's & 7's

2. Brotha Lynch Hung - CoatHanga Strangla

3. Grim Demize - Necropolis

4. Tech N9ne - Welcome To Strangeland

5. Evidence - Cats & Dogs

I just like the music... Doesnt mean im a stan. I dont have tatoos of stange music or snake and bat pendants around my neck all the time I dont even by there merchandise from the store. I just buy albums and VIP. I know when an albums going to be good or not so thats why I did it, btw that list was in no order either.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

I agree with your statement. What about Stan's? They really piss me off and you are one. You have 'Welcome To Strangeland' in your top 5 albums of this year and it's not even out.

How do you know if an album is going to be good if you never heard it?...are you god??

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon(Decay)
    I just like the music... Doesnt mean im a stan. I dont have tatoos of stange music or snake and bat pendants around my neck all the time I dont even by there merchandise from the store. I just buy albums and VIP. I know when an albums going to be good or not so thats why I did it, btw that list was in no order either.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M