Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: DICKRIDERS(so many on this site)

  1. #1

    DICKRIDERS(so many on this site)

    Stop the dick riding, brown nosing, and ass kissing... Tech dont like little boys riding his dick... Smfh

  2. #2


    I AGREE THERE ARE SOME PEPS ON THIS SITE THAT WOULD LICK A GOOCH JUST TO KICK IT WITH TECH FOR A HR.....and anybody who tats a strange music or tech N9ne anything thats visible.. it kinda wierds me out cuz thats kinda douche and straight fag. i know you dig the music but cmon! THAT ONE DUDE WHO GOT A 9 TAT ON HIS FOREHEAD MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS KNEES AND SUCK TECHS DIICKK! SMFH.

  3. #3
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    Lol I was weirded out when I seen that dudes forehead tat to



    Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny

    I AGREE THERE ARE SOME PEPS ON THIS SITE THAT WOULD LICK A GOOCH JUST TO KICK IT WITH TECH FOR A HR.....and anybody who tats a strange music or tech N9ne anything thats visible.. it kinda wierds me out cuz thats kinda douche and straight fag. i know you dig the music but cmon! THAT ONE DUDE WHO GOT A 9 TAT ON HIS FOREHEAD MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS KNEES AND SUCK TECHS DIICKK! SMFH.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Someone really tatted a 9 on his forehead?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny

    I AGREE THERE ARE SOME PEPS ON THIS SITE THAT WOULD LICK A GOOCH JUST TO KICK IT WITH TECH FOR A HR.....and anybody who tats a strange music or tech N9ne anything thats visible.. it kinda wierds me out cuz thats kinda douche and straight fag. i know you dig the music but cmon! THAT ONE DUDE WHO GOT A 9 TAT ON HIS FOREHEAD MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS KNEES AND SUCK TECHS DIICKK! SMFH.

  5. #5
    Ya it was on this site. but it got deleted or something. thank fucking god, he prolly put a bullet in his brain.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Someone really tatted a 9 on his forehead?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny

    I AGREE THERE ARE SOME PEPS ON THIS SITE THAT WOULD LICK A GOOCH JUST TO KICK IT WITH TECH FOR A HR.....and anybody who tats a strange music or tech N9ne anything thats visible.. it kinda wierds me out cuz thats kinda douche and straight fag. i know you dig the music but cmon! THAT ONE DUDE WHO GOT A 9 TAT ON HIS FOREHEAD MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS KNEES AND SUCK TECHS DIICKK! SMFH.
    [/quote]

  6. #6
    Guest


    WHACHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS





    I'M LEGIT AS FUCK


    JUGGAHOE4LIFE MOTHA FUCKA TECH AINT MIND NO DICK RIDING



  7. #7
    What the fuck is that..



    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler

    WHACHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS





    I'M LEGIT AS FUCK


    JUGGAHOE4LIFE MOTHA FUCKA TECH AINT MIND NO DICK RIDING



  8. #8
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    I agree with your statement. What about Stan's? They really piss me off and you are one. You have 'Welcome To Strangeland' in your top 5 albums of this year and it's not even out.





    1. Tech N9ne - All 6's & 7's


    2. Brotha Lynch Hung - CoatHanga Strangla


    3. Grim Demize - Necropolis


    4. Tech N9ne - Welcome To Strangeland


    5. Evidence - Cats & Dogs



  9. #9
    I just like the music... Doesnt mean im a stan. I dont have tatoos of stange music or snake and bat pendants around my neck all the time I dont even by there merchandise from the store. I just buy albums and VIP. I know when an albums going to be good or not so thats why I did it, btw that list was in no order either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I agree with your statement. What about Stan's? They really piss me off and you are one. You have 'Welcome To Strangeland' in your top 5 albums of this year and it's not even out.





    1. Tech N9ne - All 6's & 7's


    2. Brotha Lynch Hung - CoatHanga Strangla


    3. Grim Demize - Necropolis


    4. Tech N9ne - Welcome To Strangeland


    5. Evidence - Cats & Dogs



  10. #10
    Senior Member Blizzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    833
    How do you know if an album is going to be good if you never heard it?...are you god??

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon(Decay)
    I just like the music... Doesnt mean im a stan. I dont have tatoos of stange music or snake and bat pendants around my neck all the time I dont even by there merchandise from the store. I just buy albums and VIP. I know when an albums going to be good or not so thats why I did it, btw that list was in no order either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I agree with your statement. What about Stan's? They really piss me off and you are one. You have 'Welcome To Strangeland' in your top 5 albums of this year and it's not even out.





    1. Tech N9ne - All 6's & 7's


    2. Brotha Lynch Hung - CoatHanga Strangla


    3. Grim Demize - Necropolis


    4. Tech N9ne - Welcome To Strangeland


    5. Evidence - Cats & Dogs



Similar Threads

  1. 2 everyone on this site..
    By Mizery93 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 07:56 AM
  2. And I thought this site was bad
    By PJ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 04:04 PM
  3. here is another site
    By josuedelgado in forum News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 08:58 AM
  4. yo, everybody on this site please red this!!!
    By Neville in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 05:27 AM
  5. Look at this site
    By Technition4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •