Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TECH N9NE IN WWE!

TECH N9NE IN WWE!

has every1 seen that post on here that mentioned Tech bein at Monday Night Raw yesterday?.. i thought that was badfuckin ass considering im a fan of wrestling... so i jus wanted 2 get every1s thought on it and what wuld u think if Tech was a guest 1 day?.... ifur jus gonna talk shit bout pro wrestling then GTFO

ufc>wwe

UFC is badass but u cant compare em. WWE and TNA are ENTERTAINMENT.. they are shows. similar to plays. UFC is real fighting. like i said ifur jus gonna tlk shit gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler
    ufc>wwe

Meh...Tech already has enough publicity as the King of White Trash.

Fuka WWE...WWF ALL DAY - wishh i kudda seen Tech in The WWF or ECW in the 90's when wrastlin was actually worth watchin and bein a fan of.All this new shit now a days smmhh @ WWE but take it how u want it juss my opinion

fair enough but i don't think tech should make an appearance the guests always get disrespected

ya i actually agree with u.. i think Impact is better. i hate this pg shit.. but ive been watchin wrestling since the attitude era and havnt stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerrick Smith

Fuka WWE...WWF ALL DAY - wishh i kudda seen Tech in The WWF or ECW in the 90's when wrastlin was actually worth watchin and bein a fan of.All this new shit now a days smmhh @ WWE but take it how u want it juss my opinion

they dont get disrespected.... its all part of the show dude. the bad guys always gotta do sumthin.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler
    fair enough but i don't think tech should make an appearance the guests always get disrespected

exactly bro, i mean dnt get me wrong if tech is a host one day sure ill watch it then

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!
    ya i actually agree with u.. i think Impact is better. i hate this pg shit

ya i feel u. i watch Raw pretty much every monday if im not out with friends or sumthin and i watch Impact evry thursday if im not out. i dont evr watch Smackdown bcuz im always out

exactly bro, i mean dnt get me wrong if tech is the next host sure ill watch raw on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!
    ya i actually agree with u.. i think Impact is better. i hate this pg shit