Thread: Strangeland predictions/wishes

Strangeland predictions/wishes

What do you think the songs will be about this time around? What subjects will be talked about and who do you look forward to hear collab together? I'm keeping my mind pretty open about how the album will be but when it comes to beats I'm hoping for darker beats that you can still go nuts partying and fucking to. That's what I think of when I hear the name "strangeland", dark and twisted but full of beautiful women and lots of liquor. I'm sure there will be at least one 816 boys songs. Maybe they'll talk about the much loved 69 this time or something haha.
    What do you guys think?

Ummmm....pussy, money, partying, pussy, money, partying, pussy, money, partying...and maybe a dark or sad song.

It's only Strange Music artists! hence the name STRANGELAND

I T H I N K I T ' S G O I N G T O B E D O P E A S F U U U U U U U C K ! ! ! !

What do you think the songs will be about this time around? What subjects will be talked about and who do you look forward to hear collab together? I'm keeping my mind pretty open about how the album will be but when it comes to beats I'm hoping for darker beats that you can still go nuts partying and fucking to. That's what I think of when I hear the name "strangeland", dark and twisted but full of beautiful women and lots of liquor. I'm sure there will be at least one 816 boys songs. Maybe they'll talk about the much loved 69 this time or something haha. What do you guys think?