Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bong cleaning??

Bong cleaning??

Okay, i know theres a few pot heads on here, so i have a question for yall.

Whats the best way to clean the inside of a bong to remove all canabis residue so i can take it in to a smoke shop to get a peice fitted for it?

Im just wondering cuz i dont know anything aboutthe fittings and the sizes n shit, i just wanna b able to use my bong again so i figured id take it in and get it fitted but it has to b cleaned out first.

If your bong is vertical alcohol, ruler, and a sock (cotton) but make sure you clean it before enjoying again. but its a challenge not to get it stuck. So give it a bath like its you baby.

Alcohol and Sea Salt. Dump all the water out and put the alcohol and sea salt in, cover all the holes and shake the shit out of it. Then rinse and let it dry.

Thanks, any particular amounts of both?

Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER
    Alcohol and Sea Salt. Dump all the water out and put the alcohol and sea salt in, cover all the holes and shake the shit out of it. Then rinse and let it dry.

Tooth Brush and Hot water

No particular amount, just enough alcohol to get the sea salt slushy and still have the abrasive effect for the cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

Sweet, thanks man, appreciate it

No particular amount, just enough alcohol to get the sea salt slushy and still have the abrasive effect for the cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

haha cant believe they sell that 420 cleaner shit for 5 bucks n thats all it is.

I'm reporting you to the authorities

Go to walmart and buy some simple green. Fill your tube up and let it soak for an hour - however long you want and once you rinse it out it will be spotless like the day you bought it.

This is the method i use pretty much every other day.

Also if its easier to find or whatever, you can go with 95% iso and rock salt. should work the same except im always worried about the salt leaving scratches.

you can also look here.

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/235580-official-piece-clean...