Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Lonely music video?

So Lonely music video?

If this has been posted already, sue me. I'm supposed to be writing a paper but I came across this while not doing that...

In the latest blog entry, there's an interview with Mackenzie O'Guin and she states...

"<em>I have a music video coming up and it's just this huge ordeal and it's amazing"</em>

Now unless she has her own song or is featured on something else outside of Tech, I can only imagine this is for "So Lonely". Right?

More than likely, which would be awesome considering A6A7 has only produced a couple of music videos so far with many promised and yet to be seen. I'd still probably rather see a video for Fuck Food, Am I A Psycho, or WWC but pretty much any new music video would be nice at this point.

oh hot dwamn.

i believe your right

sweet! cannot wait!

well i think Tech mentioned this a while ago at the same time he mentioned all those other video ideas he had for the album but I just figured it was Tech being Tech like he always is about music videos. Maybe it is actually happening

niceeeeee

hope it happens

Yeah this was one of the videos he wanted to make. I was just thinking about it hours before I read that article; thinking "Oh well Strangeland will be out in a month or so, I guess no more videos for All 6s And 7s." But who knows, Tech did end up making a video for "That Owl" a couple years after Everready. But like Mac said, I'd rather see videos for the other songs he mentioned, I feel that all of them have potential to be better videos. But didn't he also talk about doing a remix to "So Lonely" with Eminem some time down the road?

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    well i think Tech mentioned this a while ago at the same time he mentioned all those other video ideas he had for the album but I just figured it was Tech being Tech like he always is about music videos. Maybe it is actually happening

Maybe she is doing a video for Strangeland

did he actually say that?

he said he was gunna like try to get em on his next project but i never heard about a so lonely remix

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Yeah this was one of the videos he wanted to make. I was just thinking about it hours before I read that article; thinking "Oh well Strangeland will be out in a month or so, I guess no more videos for All 6s And 7s." But who knows, Tech did end up making a video for "That Owl" a couple years after Everready. But like Mac said, I'd rather see videos for the other songs he mentioned, I feel that all of them have potential to be better videos. But didn't he also talk about doing a remix to "So Lonely" with Eminem some time down the road?

Quote Originally Posted by Cole