Thread: COLORADO'S ELITE RAPPER "JAY RECLUSE"

COLORADO'S ELITE RAPPER "JAY RECLUSE"

[Artist Bio]Jay Contreras (Born March 15, 1994), also known as "Jay Recluse" is a rap artist from Colorado Springs, Colorado and with his speedy flows and vivid imagery, has made a name for himself as (Mr. Smith and Wesson). Jay Recluse has also featured with many local Colorado artist such as, King Beamer of (Macaatic Crew) as well as Local upcoming artist Fiya Mayne and (Dirty Gamez).

After attending Wasson High School in Colorado Springs, Jay transitioned to songwriting, video production, and later local shows. After Graduating, Jay Recluse planed on dropping his debut Mixtape "Colorado Chronicles" with tracks such as "War Vet" And "Soul Searching". Jay Recluse brings a different of music to the table and with his catchy flows and vivid lyrics, you will be mesmerized the instance you listen.If you could please check out my sound cloud and leave me some feedback on what you think about my music. "War Vet" Is the top track so far, so give it a listen! I'll do the same for anyone else.https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jay-R...page_new_likesI appreciate any and all comments and feedback!Thank you! Ya boy, Jay Recluse!

Aye everyone, y'all need to check my boy out^ He's helping build this Colorado movement to actually get CO recognized for the talent we got out here. We had our differences before too, so this is definitely not a petty bump, dudes got dope lyrics, and is getting better with every song he drops. Worth a listen, check him out!

If you like what Jay's got going, check us out too. (Sorry Jay, just had to bump us too lol)

https://soundcloud.com/greg-kirby-3

Spread this CO shit like a forest fire! (Too soon?)