Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: I think Skatterman & Snug Brim would be proud of this...

  1. #1

    I think Skatterman & Snug Brim would be proud of this...


  2. #2
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    No one wants to hear your shitty music

  3. #3


    Booo this is exactly why the real rappers on here dont get any play bc yall keep overloading the people ith SHIT and saying its good. Go away your music is trash dude i respect ppl doin there thing but dont keep comparing yourself to greats when there is obviously no comparison



  4. #4
    Senior Member LivingT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    503
    Well, his music is actually pretty decent, but I would never support an artist that can't even support themselves. Stop trying to eat off of other people's plates and do your own thing.

  5. #5


    http://www.cityofbartow.net/index.aspx?page=260


    check this bro its me just tell me what you think man

  6. #6
    Senior Member LivingT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    503
    City of Bartow Family Fall Festival...hmmm...



    Quote Originally Posted by troy alan johnson

    http://www.cityofbartow.net/index.aspx?page=260


    check this bro its me just tell me what you think man

  7. #7


    hHahahahah.... my bad bro. I am doin the haunted house there wit my family this year i did not mean to put that haha


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG98BcF3xOY


    this is it man my bad lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member CrAzY~C!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    532


    y do u keep postin shit on here? u fuckin suck every1 hates u and u dont even hav the fuckin balls 2 respond 2 the hate... pay attention 2 what ppl say b4 u post more bullshit... and QUIT COMPARIN URSELF 2 OTHER RAPPERS.... well u can compare 2 Skat n Snug bcuz they both fuckin suck ass and are annoying as hell

  9. #9
    Senior Member ZachFlatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    204
    I liked everything you said until you said Skat n Snug suck ass????? Are you fucking kidding me? IMO their album Word on tha Streets, incase some noobies on here have never heard of it, is still the best album released by an artist on Strange other than Tech.



    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

    y do u keep postin shit on here? u fuckin suck every1 hates u and u dont even hav the fuckin balls 2 respond 2 the hate... pay attention 2 what ppl say b4 u post more bullshit... and QUIT COMPARIN URSELF 2 OTHER RAPPERS.... well u can compare 2 Skat n Snug bcuz they both fuckin suck ass and are annoying as hell

  10. #10
    Senior Member CrAzY~C!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    532
    well thats ur opinion... but no im not kidding u. lyrically theyre pretty good but their voices annoy me so fuckin bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Flatow
    I liked everything you said until you said Skat n Snug suck ass????? Are you fucking kidding me? IMO their album Word on tha Streets, incase some noobies on here have never heard of it, is still the best album released by an artist on Strange other than Tech.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

    y do u keep postin shit on here? u fuckin suck every1 hates u and u dont even hav the fuckin balls 2 respond 2 the hate... pay attention 2 what ppl say b4 u post more bullshit... and QUIT COMPARIN URSELF 2 OTHER RAPPERS.... well u can compare 2 Skat n Snug bcuz they both fuckin suck ass and are annoying as hell

Similar Threads

  1. ~SKATTERMAN & SNUG BRIM~
    By josh_young in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 07:06 PM
  2. skatterman and snug brim
    By NathanMcComb in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 06:58 PM
  3. skatterman and snug brim
    By NathanMcComb in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 10:32 PM
  4. Anyone Know Where Skatterman & Snug Brim Went To???
    By Sean18 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:32 AM
  5. Skatterman & Snug Brim...
    By VictorCardenas in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 08:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •