Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Haters (so many on this site)

Haters (so many on this site)

Sometimes my life is filled with so many of them (haters) that I often catch myself wasting time thinking about why they bother to nosey into other peoples lives and judge them, like don't you have something to do with your own life? I'm pretty sure that Tech said it best "I ain't one of them MCs that hate I congratulateThe haters need to go get theirs cause I'm gettin mineYou know what I'm sayin"

PS I know a lot of haters are gonna read this, please refrain from commenting...

I agree 100%, the main reason i rarely post on this forum. You see it all the time when a new member joins, makes a few threads and then just get completely shit on by these (majority) punk ass teenagers who think it's cool to act like a badass on the internet, and said new member is gone within a week. A damn shame really that a select few of these dudes, that constantly patrol these boards, are keeping new people from signing up and running off new members. I guess they like being one of only 12 people on this board.

example #1

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarStoner
    example #1

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN

Huge differance between criticism and douchbaggery. Guess which one is more prevalent

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    Or maybe those new people that get shit on are being done a favour. They shouldn't be allowed internet access, or at least not allowed to communicate through it. They need to go out into the real world and learn how to take shit on the chin, not literally obviously, because, atm, they cant even handle criticism on the internet.

I agree 100%, the main reason i rarely post on this forum. You see it all the time when a new member joins, makes a few threads and then just get completely shit on by these (majority) punk ass teenagers who think it's cool to act like a badass on the internet, and said new member is gone within a week. A damn shame really that a select few of these dudes, that constantly patrol these boards, are keeping new people from signing up and running off new members. I guess they like being one of only 12 people on this board.

your not even using the word hate right ya dumb betch.

The word was used perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor

your not even using the word hate right ya dumb betch.

Huge differance between criticism and douchbaggery.Guess which one is more prevalent

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    Or maybe those new people that get shit on are being done a favour. They shouldn't be allowed internet access, or at least not allowed to communicate through it. They need to go out into the real world and learn how to take shit on the chin, not literally obviously, because, atm, they cant even handle criticism on the internet.

I agree 100%, the main reason i rarely post on this forum.You see it all the time when a new member joins, makes a few threads and then just get completely shit on by these (majority) punk ass teenagers who think it's cool to act like a badass on the internet, and said new member is gone within a week.A damn shame really that a select few of these dudes, that constantly patrol these boards, are keeping new people from signing up and running off new members.I guess they like being one of only 12 people on this board.

1. yes this site has a lot of clowns. that's the internet so deal with it

2. new people get shit on because they make stupid threads without googling the answer when it's that simple and don't use any common sense and check the search bar

3. when do people here get nosey about other people's lives here....

4. the word 'hater' is almost as annoying as the word 'swag'