Thread: Please help ME!!

Please help ME!!

Hey wat up I need some help big time I'm goin in a week an a half to get an entire leg tattoo and a majority of the tat is goin to be the piano notes from last sad song I really would appreciate it if u could tell me the names of the notes an what notes they are!! Like I said this is my entire leg I'm talkin bout here I really don't wanna be walkin round with the wrong shit the rest of my life an I will not settle for a different song so this is what I've come up with askin the source I hope u can help make my leg tat dream become a reality!!! Thanx

you should really go to a musician or someone that you know....plays piano.....I would not at all trust anyone on a message board to help with something like this. Get help from a musician and then get a second opinion from another musician.

And once again, you're a total asshole. Lol, seriously dude do you get off on bringin people down?

Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    On your entire leg? Sorry, but that's terrible tatoo idea.

Try and find the piano music sheets for Michael Jackson's "Give In To Me". It is the same as Last Sad Song and will be 1000x times easier to find

not to be a prick, but that is a little haterish bro. I dont know if you have any tats, but the whole point is to get something on your body that you like. If you get something that you want everybody else to like, thats a "terrible tattoo idea".

Once again u get butthurt over me sharing my opinion. Get off my dick faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605
    And once again, you're a total asshole. Lol, seriously dude do you get off on bringin people down?

On your entire leg? Sorry, but that's terrible tatoo idea.

change of pace for you cole....i like it....

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Try and find the piano music sheets for Michael Jackson's "Give In To Me". It is the same as Last Sad Song and will be 1000x times easier to find

Quote Originally Posted by weed_burglar

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

lolololol. this is the greatest one of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605
    lolololol. this is the greatest one of all time.