Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A6A7 Videos

A6A7 Videos

So I'm guessing since Welcome to Strangeland is coming out, There wont be anymore videos for All 6's and 7's...Damn it. Anybody else wondering the same thing?

well, it definitely seems that way yeah.... I tried hitting Tech up on Twitter a week or so back to ask him about the videos but I never got a response, which kinda pisses me off when he sat there 'n retweeted stupid shit like "Hey Tech, can I please get a retweet?" the next day, but won't respond to ppl with good questions, but anyways.... back to topic, we probably won't get any but considering the videos he was planning to do all had pretty big names involved except So Lonely, (WWC w/ Yela, Busta, Twista, FF w/ Wayne & T-Pain and Am I A Psycho w/ B.o.B.) and since WTSL is right around the corner. It's not that surprising but still disappointing...

Yeah, I was really hoping for a WWC video at least. I think he would blow up from that video alone! Just by seeing how many views it has on Youtube almost to 5 mil, I'm sure alot of them are from the same people, but I bet theres a few million who have heard it. Anyways, Yeah I wouldve loved to have seen another video especially since most of his albums have had at least 2 videos from it. All good though I guess maybe he'll do better on KABOSH with the videos

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    well, it definitely seems that way yeah.... I tried hitting Tech up on Twitter a week or so back to ask him about the videos but I never got a response, which kinda pisses me off when he sat there 'n retweeted stupid shit like "Hey Tech, can I please get a retweet?" the next day, but won't respond to ppl with good questions, but anyways.... back to topic, we probably won't get any but considering the videos he was planning to do all had pretty big names involved except So Lonely, (WWC w/ Yela, Busta, Twista, FF w/ Wayne & T-Pain and Am I A Psycho w/ B.o.B.) and since WTSL is right around the corner. It's not that surprising but still disappointing...

he mentioned something at a meet 'n greet that he wanted to do a WWC video.. so i'd be on the lookout for that.

He's a mental giant...whoever directed that should be fired. I like it but one day.......it was on mtv and right after "john" came on. And it was amazing to see how much better it was then techs.. and idk why tech has badass vids like O.G., low and rednose. Then he has these vids like show me a god....hmm

meh, music videos are cool and all, but i only watch them once and never again. all 6's and 7's is in the past now id rather tech concentrate on putting out more music, id rather listen to klusterfuk than watch a video for a song id already heard a million times

Add all those songs to the long list of music videos that never happened. Tech really should stop mentioning videos unless they are actually in the process of shooting them. He always gets people's hopes up and then never comes through

lol. He's a Mental Giant has a lot more production value than Low. Low's video expense is a projector.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    He's a mental giant...whoever directed that should be fired. I like it but one day.......it was on mtv and right after "john" came on. And it was amazing to see how much better it was then techs.. and idk why tech has badass vids like O.G., low and rednose. Then he has these vids like show me a god....hmm

who cares what the budget was, Low was a fucking great video

Quote Originally Posted by Axelrod
    lol. He's a Mental Giant has a lot more production value than Low. Low's video expense is a projector.

Well I'm not really debating whether Low is a great video or He's a Mental Giant is a terrible video. I'm just saying that, a lot more thought went into He's a Mental Giant than Low. The budget plays a role in that yeah, but if you compare the stories of the videos, Low comes out behind.

Edit: I suppose I should have also mentioned Pre-Production in my initial post in addition to Production.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    who cares what the budget was, Low was a fucking great video

Quote Originally Posted by Axelrod