Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 816 Boyz

816 Boyz

I Might Be One Of The Biggest Tech N9ne Fans And I Agree With Everything He Does...Meanwhile.....He Established His First 816 Boyz Song - Areola On Sickology 101 As A Simple Joke, Just A Piece Of Humor To Explain How Ignorant Music Sells Better. Just like he was trying to explain that song blew up unexpected so now people want it, so lately he has been making these songs to the point where he is going to make an 816 boyz album........back to my first concept......when i heard he was going to make this album i didn't really know how to react.......I'd like to hear some different perspectives on this topic

Why not? Really, what's the worst that can happen? The album ends up not being that great. We still got a lot more things to look forward to, like kabosh for example.

that would be a waste of lyrics.

also the way u wrote the title make me think ur gay.

i know exactly where your coming from i will never hate tech n9ne for something he did.......but its like...he gots nothing but great music history....i mean you look up tech n9ne....you listen to a song... then another song....sooner than later your like dwammm!!!! this motha fucker can rap......and its not gonna be the same if he has some soulja boy type shit......but im still a technician

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Why not? Really, what's the worst that can happen? The album ends up not being that great. We still got a lot more things to look forward to, like kabosh for example.

my cousin told me to do that....how does shit like that make....nevermind....anyways what do you think about an 816 boyz album

Quote Originally Posted by 1990-SiCK

I don't think it'll happen. Tech already releases a solo album, every year? Somewhere near there, plus he has collabos, and eventually Kabosh is going to happen. Unless he starts releasing albums with greater intervals in between, I think there is a great chance for burnout.

it will happen. tech said it in a interview....and we can't tell what the duration of the intervals are going to be but i hope the best for the future of tech's music

Quote Originally Posted by Axelrod

I don't think it'll happen. Tech already releases a solo album, every year? Somewhere near there, plus he has collabos, and eventually Kabosh is going to happen. Unless he starts releasing albums with greater intervals in between, I think there is a great chance for burnout.

Quote Originally Posted by T*6688846993*9
    my cousin told me to do that....how does shit like that make....nevermind....anyways what do you think about an 816 boyz album

Quote Originally Posted by 1990-SiCK

Ya but bro, not matter what. I don't think he's gonna make soulja boi type shit. If you listen to areole the lyrics don't blow, sure they're not deep and meaningfull but the aren't shitty.

i know exactly where your coming from i will never hate tech n9ne for something he did.......but its like...he gots nothing but great music history....i mean you look up tech n9ne....you listen to a song... then another song....sooner than later your like dwammm!!!! this motha fucker can rap......and its not gonna be the same if he has some soulja boy type shit......but im still a technician

i dont think its gonna be really shitty just not the best he's done

Ya but bro, not matter what. I don't think he's gonna make soulja boi type shit. If you listen to areole the lyrics don't blow, sure they're not deep and meaningfull but the aren't shitty.