Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All 6s & 7s

All 6s & 7s

Just want to say i love the new album...it gets constant run in my stereo and i love the heartfelt and serious tracks on it. Just curious if there will be t shirts on the strangemusic store? Also will there be a dvd of you doing all the joints from that album on blu ray? And when do you think you will be coming to Toronto for a show cause i would be honored to see you live and maybe shake your hand sir.

He was just in Toronto back in May.

Fuck, i never knew this...Damn.

Probably because you're obviously a new fan

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew parkinson
    Fuck, i never knew this...Damn.

No, i have been on Tech since Everready so shut the fuck up, didnt know the greatest fuckin MC had the most fuckin scumbag filled fan base. Shut your fuckin mouth

So you have been a fan since 06', but you just stumble across this site yesterday..

This, and you're the one spazzin out! All Andrew said was you're a new fan... Took that comment straight up the asshole, didn't you? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard
    So you have been a fan since 06', but you just stumble across this site yesterday..

You motherfuckers are haters. Yeah i have been on his shit from Everready. Never had anything to go on before, i am not the richest dude so nothin to use internet on. Think what you want. Your word means nothing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hella mad

and people on this site need to stop throwing the word hater around so conveniently, someone be like sup dog then the person he sayin hi to be like YOOO WTF YOU HATIN FOR YOU AINT NO TECH FAN BITCH ASS. im just sayin