Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculate about Brotha Lynch

Speculate about Brotha Lynch

So, Brotha Lynch Hung has announced that he's begun production on Mannibalector. After that's done, what do you think he's going to do? Stay with Strange or bolt? Continue the saga of the coathanga strangla or begin a new series? Return to making stand-alone albums?

I think he will no longer be with Strange.

That's what I was thinkin, but I wanted to see if anyone thought different. I personally don't think he's made enough sales to keep him from going back to Cali.

I think he'll be gone too. But I want him to stay with strange. Wish him the best

if he's still with strange or where ever he goes, i hope he starts rapping about some other stuff, getting crazy old

Dude will be making home videos with his crew off the label. Having wasted a perfectly good chance to be a force in the game again

he'll probably leave, which sucks. he'll start doing w/e he wants instead of the series after it's done though, which will be cool so we can see what else he can do now

btw seeing as Lynch hit up Rosenberg for an Eminem collab months ago, this will be the last chance i give Em before i lose hella respect for him if he doesn't come through

been talked about alot, consensus is that he'll be gone after this last album. id be very surprised if he releases anything through Strange after Mannibalector

and this. the trilogy idea was cool on paper, but it ended up getting old real quick imo

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE
    if he's still with strange or where ever he goes, i hope he starts rapping about some other stuff, getting crazy old

I agree, in a general sense, but I also think that Coathanga Stranga was a better overall album than Dinner and a Movie. So, while I think the idea may be a bit tired at this point, I'm also anticipating Mannibalector to surpass both of the first two chapters in the trilogy. If that happens, I'd be really disappointed to see BLH leave Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    and this. the trilogy idea was cool on paper, but it ended up getting old real quick imo

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE