Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: Young Bleed's First Strange Single

  1. #1
    Senior Member LxUn1c0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182

    Young Bleed's First Strange Single

    Check out the video at Hip-Hop DX




    [object]http://static.hiphopdx.org/video/player.swf[/object]

  2. #2
    Senior Member Swan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    189
    Not bad. I might pre-order.

  3. #3
    Guest
    Dope beat and dude's voice is nice. Could see some decent shit from him on strange

  4. #4
    Shit, beat me to it. I'm gonna delete my thread now..

  5. #5
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140
    Didn't really like it... just not my ... I felt the 3rd verse wasn't as bad as the other two, but god damn when he took those glasses off motherfucker looked like he's been fuckin' depraved of sleep for centuries 'n spending his time awake doing hella drugs... I was thinkin' about picking up the album, but now I think I'ma wait 'til it drops 'n listen to it all before I decide to purchase it which might not be for awhile anyway, I still gotta pre-order Welcome To Strangeland and pick up Red Headed Step Child.

  6. #6
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    Wow tbh i wasnt expecting much but i think this is pretty dope

  7. #7
    Senior Member CodyKaufman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    193
    is his cd gonna be at best buy? like is it big enough?

  8. #8
    Senior Member DirtyGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    755
    I think so. They carry some pretty vague stuff. Not to mention I think Strange sells all their cd's at Best Buys anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kaufman
    is his cd gonna be at best buy? like is it big enough?

  9. #9
    dope track, i love young bleed man his voice is so easy to listen to

  10. #10
    Senior Member LxUn1c0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182
    AKA your generic dude from New Orleans. But, yes, he should keep the glasses on 95% of the time. The other 5% should be to remind us why he wears them.



    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    god damn when he took those glasses off motherfucker looked like he's been fuckin' depraved of sleep for centuries 'n spending his time awake doing hella drugs...

Similar Threads

  1. Young Bleed Leaves Strange! :,(
    By DomGuzzman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 06:47 PM
  2. Young Bleed Signed To Strange Music
    By KevinMaxfield in forum Rumors
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 08:15 AM
  3. strange signs young bleed
    By tone in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 06:27 AM
  4. is young bleed signed 2 strange?
    By johnmeredith in forum Rumors
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 09:59 PM
  5. Young Bleed Signed to Strange Music?
    By D rick in forum Rumors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •