Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Bliss, Is hanging that bitch by the clitoris! NOW ITS ON!

  1. #1

    Bliss, Is hanging that bitch by the clitoris! NOW ITS ON!


  2. #2
    Yepp!

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    Ok?

  3. #3
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140
    OMFG!!! SO DOPE!!! IS THIS A NEW SINGLE?!?!?! AND WHO'S THIS LEJO DUDE?? IS HE SIGNED TO STRANGE LANE?? OMGGGGGGGG, TECH IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER!!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140
    seriously though, why make a thread solely on an old song most Tech fans are very familiar with?? Love the song, but I don't understand this thread....

  5. #5
    I dont see what the problem is on me making a thread about a old but good song, if yall were real fans yall wouldnt be so bothered by it. Damn, wtf is up with yall?!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    seriously though, why make a thread solely on an old song most Tech fans are very familiar with?? Love the song, but I don't understand this thread....

  6. #6
    Ya know what fuck you! If you dont have anything positive to say stay the fuck off my thread punk ass bitch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    OMFG!!! SO DOPE!!! IS THIS A NEW SINGLE?!?!?! AND WHO'S THIS LEJO DUDE?? IS HE SIGNED TO STRANGE LANE?? OMGGGGGGGG, TECH IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER!!!!

  7. #7
    I murder your whole city..

  8. #8
    Nah not mad, just annoyed by you and your butt buddy. I dont see a problem with me posting a good song, but you and your friend do.. Ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein


    Quote Originally Posted by Tech R9an
    Ya know what fuck you! If you dont have anything positive to say stay the fuck off my thread punk ass bitch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    OMFG!!! SO DOPE!!! IS THIS A NEW SINGLE?!?!?! AND WHO'S THIS LEJO DUDE?? IS HE SIGNED TO STRANGE LANE?? OMGGGGGGGG, TECH IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER!!!!

  9. #9
    Exactly.. GTFO my thread motherfucker!

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    SMFH.





























































































































    Now, GTFO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech R9an
    Nah not mad, just annoyed by you and your butt buddy. I dont see a problem with me posting a good song, but you and your friend do.. Ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein


    Quote Originally Posted by Tech R9an
    Ya know what fuck you! If you dont have anything positive to say stay the fuck off my thread punk ass bitch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    OMFG!!! SO DOPE!!! IS THIS A NEW SINGLE?!?!?! AND WHO'S THIS LEJO DUDE?? IS HE SIGNED TO STRANGE LANE?? OMGGGGGGGG, TECH IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER!!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140


    lololololololol don't try and hide your levels of mad, they're clearly over 9000, also I have no affiliation with Husein, sorry 'n shit if you thought the "butt buddy" card would really hurt our feelings, I mean, it's a great song, i just don't see the point in posting it, that's something you should do on your Facebook or something....





    Quote Originally Posted by Tech R9an
    Nah not mad, just annoyed by you and your butt buddy. I dont see a problem with me posting a good song, but you and your friend do.. Ridiculous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein


    Quote Originally Posted by Tech R9an
    Ya know what fuck you! If you dont have anything positive to say stay the fuck off my thread punk ass bitch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    OMFG!!! SO DOPE!!! IS THIS A NEW SINGLE?!?!?! AND WHO'S THIS LEJO DUDE?? IS HE SIGNED TO STRANGE LANE?? OMGGGGGGGG, TECH IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 08:49 AM
  2. Crack city bitch got a fat sack, 40 , and a can of grizzly bitch
    By G.K.paypa$tak$ in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 05:26 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:56 PM
  4. Ignorance is bliss
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 01:01 PM
  5. I got a bad bitch
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •