Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNDISCOVERED HYPE: ROUND 1 *Contest Has Begun!*

UNDISCOVERED HYPE: ROUND 1 *Contest Has Begun!*

Whats good everyone, OneS Productions here. Wanted to let all you artists know that the Undiscovered Hype: Round 1 Contest has officially begun this week.1st place prize is worth well over 1k alone, so its not just some random contest. This is a big one, and it aims to recognize artists who are serious about their music.I want to help all you unheard/"undiscovered" artists out there, and this is my way of doing so.All the info you'll need is in the video posted on the page, so make sure to watch it!Also, if you have any questions that arent answered in it, feel free to post them here, or email me at:undiscoveredhype1@yahoo.comhttp://www.studiolinked.com/undiscoveredhypeThanks, and looking forward to hearing some of your submissions!-One**OTHER INFO**1.) Groups ARE allowed! You can have 1, 2, 3 however many you want on the track. But, prize will remain the same no matter how many people on 1 track. Splitting it will be among yourselves.2.) YOU MAY SUBMIT AS MANY ENTRIES AS YOU WISH! -But, you must pay $10 per, just like entering the 1st time. One entry per beat however.

This looks sick. You got one already

haha dope, glad you like it.

Ive already had some entries (not finished songs, just the purchases for entry) and i was surprised because i just announced this on Tuesday. Wasnt expecting anything for a good week or two haha

Its good to see such a positive response for it. Hell, if i was an artist, id enter it in a minute lol

Lookin forward to your entry!

Thanks. Yea its a good idea you guys have. I got your first beat i can't get it out of my head. I will send you guys something good.

Yup, got the email and i just sent it off to you!

Just want to make sure all the artists see this one!
    This contest is huge and so is the prize!

Where did edubbs beats go?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Braun
    Just want to make sure all the artists see this one!
    This contest is huge and so is the prize!

sick

Im glad yall posted in this, because i meant to update this thread and forgot >.<. I got the other threads and forgot this one haha damn, my fault.

***UPDATE 9/15***

Edubb Beatz can no longer participate in the contest, and his beats and PayPal store have been taken down.
    He ran into computer problems, and is no longer capable of sending/receiving anything from anyone. He might have lost all his music as well :/

Thats what i posted in them. Essentially, his computer took a sh*t, and he no longer has ANYTHING. I dont want anyone buying his stuff, and then not being able to get it, and edubb having no way to know that you purchased it either.

Hopefully he gets something set with it soon so i can put it back up, for until then, i had to take him off.

But, me and Seize will be posting a couple more beats a piece on the page to add back up to the right amount, tryin to do our best to fix it haha.

Some things are just outta my control : /

I understand. When can we expect to see the new beats posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Braun

Im glad yall posted in this, because i meant to update this thread and forgot >.<. I got the other threads and forgot this one haha damn, my fault.

***UPDATE 9/15***

Edubb Beatz can no longer participate in the contest, and his beats and PayPal store have been taken down.
    He ran into computer problems, and is no longer capable of sending/receiving anything from anyone. He might have lost all his music as well :/

Thats what i posted in them. Essentially, his computer took a sh*t, and he no longer has ANYTHING. I dont want anyone buying his stuff, and then not being able to get it, and edubb having no way to know that you purchased it either.

Hopefully he gets something set with it soon so i can put it back up, for until then, i had to take him off.

But, me and Seize will be posting a couple more beats a piece on the page to add back up to the right amount, tryin to do our best to fix it haha.

Some things are just outta my control : /