Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tech n9ne, huge inspiration

  1. #1

    Tech n9ne, huge inspiration

    I've been listening to Tech for several years now. I just recently got a desire to learn more about him as a person. Yeah, you can learn a bit through his music, but I wanted to know him as a person. As I learned more, I became more amazed. He's a hugely talented artist, but also a massive inspiration. And not just for rappers. I'm not a rapper. By any means. But, to anyone and everyone who has any kind of goal. I wanted to use this place as a place to get to learn more about his fans. But, mostly to know people who love his music and enjoy it as much as I do. So, think of this as an introduction, I suppose.

  2. #2
    In a sidenote, I'm curious about upcoming releases. Anyone know any more specifics then all the rumors?

  3. #3
    we're still waiting haha. welcome bro. get a default pic btw no hate.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Bentley
    In a sidenote, I'm curious about upcoming releases. Anyone know any more specifics then all the rumors?

  4. #4
    Damn. Well, it's alright. Tech never disappoints. And, it's straight. Just gotta figure out how to work this shit. I'm on an itouch. Ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    we're still waiting haha. welcome bro. get a default pic btw no hate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Bentley
    In a sidenote, I'm curious about upcoming releases. Anyone know any more specifics then all the rumors?

  5. #5
    Welcome to the club!!

  6. #6
    Thanks. Enjoying it so far. Been a technician for years just never got into this til now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will The Weirdo
    Welcome to the club!!

  7. #7
    I was thinking more that he is starting to sound happier as with his success....and worried he may lose the darkness touch. like songs : Low, Delusional, etc. Otherwise we may need to make him a little depressed to bring him back to the old Tech.

  8. #8
    Well. He has clearly stated when he recorded KOD he was in a hella dark place. And the music shows it. He also stated he never wants to be there again. And I don't think he should. The bigger he gets, the more talented he gets. And, he still pulls off his particular strange without the darkness.

    Quote Originally Posted by AAA Brian Fitzpatrick
    I was thinking more that he is starting to sound happier as with his success....and worried he may lose the darkness touch. like songs : Low, Delusional, etc. Otherwise we may need to make him a little depressed to bring him back to the old Tech.

Similar Threads

  1. Tech N9ne inspiration
    By Byron Hunt in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:50 PM
  2. Today was a huge accomplishment for Tech N9ne
    By Tyler Turner in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 07:20 PM
  3. Thank you for the inspiration.!!!
    By Zachary881 in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 07:10 PM
  4. Becoming A Huge Tech Fan As Each Day Goes By...
    By Creation in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 09:51 PM
  5. Im in Iraq and imma huge Tech N9ne fan!
    By MaZaRaTe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •