Thread: For those of you who listen to Z-RO.....

For those of you who listen to Z-RO.....

His new album METH is dropping Sept. 20th. here's a link to the website.. The two tracks they put from this album are banging. you can also view the tracklist and pre-order the album. Im fucking excited been waiting for this album for awhile now. 2011 has been a good year so far, and now it will be THAT much better... Gotta love and show mad respect to Z-RO he been through a lot.

http://atrilli.net/?tag=z-ro

Here is the album cover it looks really dope.

The only album I've heard out of the set he's doing like this was Cocaine. The entire album was phenomenal, he even pulled off some smooth R&B on that. Z-Ro's legit, I'll definitely be copping this one.

fuck ya tech needs to due a song wit ro and trae

that would be a fucking sick track.. i know tech and trae are friends on twitter, i wonder if they've talked bout doin a track together.. but i've been waniting to see a tech and ro with trae collab for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian

Ro has some good R&B skills, cocaine was a great album, this one kind of reminds of the second cover idea he had for crack. I had to cop this album for multiple reasons RO is deffinately in my top 5 if not #1 for most underrated rap artists of all time. tech n9ne is in there too be he's been getting noticed a lot now keep doing yo thang Tech and i think he should find a spot for Ro on an album

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder
    The only album I've heard out of the set he's doing like this was Cocaine. The entire album was phenomenal, he even pulled off some smooth R&B on that. Z-Ro's legit, I'll definitely be copping this one.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait. The souths true strongest right here. Tech Confermed a collab with Trae. but if Z-ro was on it, Strange would be Way deep in the game.

Yadada.

It was said that its gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian a.k.a Young B
    that would be a fucking sick track.. i know tech and trae are friends on twitter, i wonder if they've talked bout doin a track together.. but i've been waniting to see a tech and ro with trae collab for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian

That collab needs to happen immediately without question!....

z-ro is my dude that nigga can spit underrated