Thread: Australian M.Cs/ produces / writers

Australian M.Cs/ produces / writers

Any Aussie , Rappers , Produces ,Writers on T.R.T.N

I know their are a few ?

if so leave a comment so i can check out your stuff and maybe work on some music or talk and get tips ? Im moving to melbourne and want to meet some other people i can work on music with because im only just starting off

Cheers

Yeah bro, Im from Sydney, releasing a glitch hop/dubstep fully self produced album in a month with features including Skatterman, Doomsday Productions, Liquid Assassin, KidCrusher, V Sinizter, only have the Skatterman track from the album on my reverbnation page, dont wanna let any more tracks out until the LP drops

Sweet Im keen as to hear more on that LP.......Aussie- Aussie- Aussie ! ! ! .

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStepp
    Yeah bro, Im from Sydney, releasing a glitch hop/dubstep fully self produced album in a month with features including Skatterman, Doomsday Productions, Liquid Assassin, KidCrusher, V Sinizter, only have the Skatterman track from the album on my reverbnation page, dont wanna let any more tracks out until the LP drops

Great Man , Those features are crazy where can i hear some of your music ? where can i find the link to your reverbnation page ? crazy to see an aussie working with these artists , its great .

[img]http://c.gigcount.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEzMTU4MDU3OTgzNTEmcHQ9MTMxNTgwNTgxNTY2MiZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9cHJvX3BsYXllcl9maXJzdF9nZW4mZz*xJm89/ZjRjNjg5NDhkN2RhNDdlNjhlN2UwZGMzN2U1Mjg3OTcmb2Y9MA==.gif[/img]

sick will listen whenis over !

[img]http://c.gigcount.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEzMTU4MDU3OTgzNTEmcHQ9MTMxNTgwNTgxNTY2MiZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9cHJvX3BsYXllcl9maXJzdF9nZW4mZz*xJm89/ZjRjNjg5NDhkN2RhNDdlNjhlN2UwZGMzN2U1Mjg3OTcmb2Y9MA==.gif[/img]