Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome To Strangeland, Who is all featured in stone

Welcome To Strangeland, Who is all featured in stone

My question about this Tech N9ne Collabos is will acts like Skatter man and Snug Brim, Prozak, Brotha Lunch Hung, I know they were featured in MLK but were not on Sickolgy 101 or The gates mix plate

Well from the information we know, the only collabs on the album will only be from the Strange Music roster and Strange Music affiliates. Skatterman and Snug Brim haven't been on anything in a while, Prozak has confirmed that him and Tech have just finished a song, and Im sure Brotha Lynch would probly be on some KOD type beat on the album.

skatt and snug might make an apearance. it's everyone from strange, and im sure if you used to be on strange thats good enough.

but then again tech hasnt worked with them for a while, so it will come down to the types of beats.

Exaxctly, Tech has to hear the artists on the beats, so we shall see what Seven, David Sanders II, Mayday!, and Jomeezius the Genius have cooked up.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

skatt and snug might make an apearance. it's everyone from strange, and im sure if you used to be on strange thats good enough.

but then again tech hasnt worked with them for a while, so it will come down to the types of beats.

I think there should be a kibosh and 816 boys songs on it too

Kabosh* fuckIng phone

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1

Wouldn't be surprised, we should get a Kabosh track on Strangeland or KLUSTERFUCK.

Kabosh* fuckIng phone

yea i wouldnt be surprised either, tech said there was suposed to be a kabosh song on a6a7 called "race war" but it didnt go thru

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Millz
    Wouldn't be surprised, we should get a Kabosh track on Strangeland or KLUSTERFUCK.

Kabosh* fuckIng phone

how about a track with KRS-ONE. and or nikatina. on a track about being true to the game and or industry diss that would be a dope ass song. west coast, east coast. and the big mid-west.

No super genius, it's only people on strange or closely affiliated like irv n ces cru. Do u not pay attention when u watch or read interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman
    how about a track with KRS-ONE. and or nikatina. on a track about being true to the game and or industry diss that would be a dope ass song. west coast, east coast. and the big mid-west.