Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Welcome To Strangeland, Who is all featured in stone

  1. #1

    Welcome To Strangeland, Who is all featured in stone

    My question about this Tech N9ne Collabos is will acts like Skatter man and Snug Brim, Prozak, Brotha Lunch Hung, I know they were featured in MLK but were not on Sickolgy 101 or The gates mix plate

  2. #2


    Well from the information we know, the only collabs on the album will only be from the Strange Music roster and Strange Music affiliates. Skatterman and Snug Brim haven't been on anything in a while, Prozak has confirmed that him and Tech have just finished a song, and Im sure Brotha Lynch would probly be on some KOD type beat on the album.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    skatt and snug might make an apearance. it's everyone from strange, and im sure if you used to be on strange thats good enough.


    but then again tech hasnt worked with them for a while, so it will come down to the types of beats.

  4. #4
    Exaxctly, Tech has to hear the artists on the beats, so we shall see what Seven, David Sanders II, Mayday!, and Jomeezius the Genius have cooked up.

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    skatt and snug might make an apearance. it's everyone from strange, and im sure if you used to be on strange thats good enough.


    but then again tech hasnt worked with them for a while, so it will come down to the types of beats.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Insane1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    397
    I think there should be a kibosh and 816 boys songs on it too

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    skatt and snug might make an apearance. it's everyone from strange, and im sure if you used to be on strange thats good enough.


    but then again tech hasnt worked with them for a while, so it will come down to the types of beats.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Insane1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    397
    Kabosh* fuckIng phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    I think there should be a kibosh and 816 boys songs on it too

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    skatt and snug might make an apearance. it's everyone from strange, and im sure if you used to be on strange thats good enough.


    but then again tech hasnt worked with them for a while, so it will come down to the types of beats.

  7. #7
    Wouldn't be surprised, we should get a Kabosh track on Strangeland or KLUSTERFUCK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    Kabosh* fuckIng phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    I think there should be a kibosh and 816 boys songs on it too

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    skatt and snug might make an apearance. it's everyone from strange, and im sure if you used to be on strange thats good enough.


    but then again tech hasnt worked with them for a while, so it will come down to the types of beats.

  8. #8
    yea i wouldnt be surprised either, tech said there was suposed to be a kabosh song on a6a7 called "race war" but it didnt go thru

    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Millz
    Wouldn't be surprised, we should get a Kabosh track on Strangeland or KLUSTERFUCK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    Kabosh* fuckIng phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    I think there should be a kibosh and 816 boys songs on it too

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    skatt and snug might make an apearance. it's everyone from strange, and im sure if you used to be on strange thats good enough.


    but then again tech hasnt worked with them for a while, so it will come down to the types of beats.

  9. #9
    how about a track with KRS-ONE. and or nikatina. on a track about being true to the game and or industry diss that would be a dope ass song. west coast, east coast. and the big mid-west.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    No super genius, it's only people on strange or closely affiliated like irv n ces cru. Do u not pay attention when u watch or read interviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman
    how about a track with KRS-ONE. and or nikatina. on a track about being true to the game and or industry diss that would be a dope ass song. west coast, east coast. and the big mid-west.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 201
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 04:44 PM
  2. Stevie Stone "Rollin' Stone" Tour 2012 *Dates*
    By AlexM in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 06:07 PM
  3. Stevie Stone "Rollin' Stone" Preview
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 01:30 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:48 PM
  5. Stevie Stone's new album cover for Himmi Hyme Vol 5 "Rollin Stone"
    By ckell in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •