Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hopsin-I'm Not Crazy

  1. #1

    Hopsin-I'm Not Crazy

    What up everyone, just wanted to say whats sizzlin to all my fellow technicians on here. I just signed up to the website but I have been following the forums and Tech for years now! So yeah, just wanted to say whats good and let everyone know whats up.


    So anyways, I know this song has been out for a while but I just discovered it and its pretty sick. Hopsin is sick not gonna lie.



    ?


  2. #2
    Senior Member MAttRobles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    416
    hell yah raw is sicc az fuk

  3. #3
    Hell yeah, after I heard him in Am I a Psycho, I've looked into him and he has some dope shit.

  4. #4
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    Nice brotha, if you haven't heard "ill mind of Hopsin" 1,3 and 4 go check it out



    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Millz
    Hell yeah, after I heard him in Am I a Psycho, I've looked into him and he has some dope shit.

  5. #5
    Also,listen to the whole Raw album.It has a lot of dope tracks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Nice brotha, if you haven't heard "ill mind of Hopsin" 1,3 and 4 go check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Millz
    Hell yeah, after I heard him in Am I a Psycho, I've looked into him and he has some dope shit.

  6. #6


    Hell yeah I'll look into those albums! Heard of em, but haven't had time to check em out yet.

  7. #7
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    This as well, Raw's a really solid album. Didn't mind GatML either haha, specially the title track.



    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    Also,listen to the whole Raw album.Every track is solid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Nice brotha, if you haven't heard "ill mind of Hopsin" 1,3 and 4 go check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Millz
    Hell yeah, after I heard him in Am I a Psycho, I've looked into him and he has some dope shit.

  8. #8


    I can honestly say I like him a hella lot more than Tyler the Creator. What are your guys' thoughts on that?

  9. #9
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    Ya, ill mind aren't albums though, just tracks he does over cam. #4's an actual vid. The two albums he's got out are Gazing at the Moonlight, and Raw.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Millz

    Hell yeah I'll look into those albums! Heard of em, but haven't had time to check em out yet.

  10. #10
    Haywire II is sick, he rips Tyler apart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna
    Also, listen to the whole Gazing at the Moonlight, and Haywire II.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    Also,listen to the whole Raw album.It has a lot of dope tracks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Nice brotha, if you haven't heard "ill mind of Hopsin" 1,3 and 4 go check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Millz
    Hell yeah, after I heard him in Am I a Psycho, I've looked into him and he has some dope shit.

Similar Threads

  1. I like you but your crazy.
    By RFcStewart in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 06:53 PM
  2. What a crazy day..
    By Justin916 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:43 AM
  3. Message Hopsin posted on Facebook confirms Tech and Hopsin collab...
    By AJ16 in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 03:41 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 11:55 PM
  5. THIS IS CRAZY!!!
    By BIGBOI9 in forum News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 02:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •