Thread: Questions about Featured Tech n9ne songs

Questions about Featured Tech n9ne songs

Ive listened to every album from old to new with tech a n9nna. I recently came across some songs that are sweet because they are his old shit just featured with tech. Ive heard sometimes, run away, soul searching, turn...all those un re-leased songs before. BUT i had never actually listened to some of his features because most of the artists suck and of course tech rips it up. 'So heavy' tech raps about getting hit by the bow and missing the show after talking about selling ex or something. Im wondering if tech has ever been shot, or been shot at? In that song he talks about how security let him go and "now gods gonna get'um Alah gonna rid him now" This song is absolutely insane, and if you are a techn9ne fan and havnt heard that... listen and enjoy. Also songs like "pressure" ft tech n9ne, and Who got my keys ft tech n9ne. Jump around tha room ft tech n9ne. These are all un real songs, but the most interesting one right now is the song heavy ft tech. Hope some one can enlighten me on what is going on in the song!?

post some links naaagggah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7K6j0OBAeU

This is what the main questions about

i had the same prob jus google tech features nd ull get a complete list u can hear them all internet shits crazy init

nah ive heard alot of his featured songs too. im just wondering about the particular song. "heavy" because he talks about some crazy shit he has never talked about before