Thread: whats up with the ep's and lp's

whats up with the ep's and lp's

ok so whats the deal with the klusterfuk and holloween night ep's r they happening and if so what r they bein released and whats up with the next kutt lp whats it gonna b called and whatnot?

klusterfuk is probally gonna get delayed, lynch said he passed up his ep, and kutt hasnt named his next lp, i think he's doin his mixtape flames part deuce first tho

Perfect answer

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE
    klusterfuk is probally gonna get delayed, lynch said he passed up his ep, and kutt hasnt named his next lp, i think he's doin his mixtape flames part deuce first tho

ya i figured kf was gettin pushed but i dont know the new date and lynch could just b fuckin with everyone and pop it out of nowwhere and i knew bout fpd but i was thinkin he was gonna have that done already

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE

there's been a steady flow of strange music comin out on a regluar basis over the last several months(which has been ridiculous), plus 2 pre-orders available right now. seems like every1 has 2 or 3 projects their working on, so i expect the releases to keep on comin. maybe there will be a delay here or there. is to be expected with so many projects. a6&7 came out barely 3 months ago, so im not trippin over klusterfuk. it will drop when its ready. great time to be a sm fan, sit back and enjoy the ride!

i totally agree but that dont mean i dont want the newest shit lol im gettin the preorder for young bleed and the eurotech dvd for my b day and im thinkin of tryin to ask for welcome to strangeland preorder also

Quote Originally Posted by weed_burglar
    there's been a steady flow of strange music comin out on a regluar basis over the last several months(which has been ridiculous), plus 2 pre-orders available right now. seems like every1 has 2 or 3 projects their working on, so i expect the releases to keep on comin. maybe there will be a delay here or there. is to be expected with so many projects. a6&7 came out barely 3 months ago, so im not trippin over klusterfuk. it will drop when its ready. great time to be a sm fan, sit back and enjoy the ride!

Halloween Night was scrapped and isn't going to be released. Kutt still has Flamez Part Deuce and This Bloods For U Mixtapes left for this year. His next LP won't be until next year. And some bad news for you Strange Fans, according to Tech on Thursday. I seen him at Balanca's here in Kansas City, He did "For Tha Mo" with Popper and Ron Ron, that Klusterfuck will NOT be released until sometime in the first quarter of next year.

i love how these guys tour so much and still are able to write fresh music. each ep that followed their lp's are just as dope as the lp's. not to mention better than any mainstream artists, career lol

"My come gangsta track will demolish your whole tape"-Yates

it's like this... one verse from tech, has as much, if not more heart and or lyrical substance, than most Gangsta/rappers whole song, and when tech makes a really deep song, it's far more heart felt than most rappers whole album, techs abums equate to some mother fuckers entire career...