Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions About The Prozak And Tech Collab

Questions About The Prozak And Tech Collab

Soooo if this is on Welcome To Strangeland does that mean he's on Strange cause Tech said He's only doing collabs with people on Strange?

he also said he was gonna bring n people that have done stuff wit strange n the past like irv cess crew and people like that

nope

Prozak is still technically on Strange.

yes Prozak is still on strange.he gets asked this all the time on twitter and facebook.Everytime I have seen him answer he say's he is still with strange never left. plus he also has said hitchcock of hip hop is finished but will not be released.instead he is finishing up on a brand new album that should be out by febuary sometime.strange should have info and a site up soon. here's a interview someone did with Prozak at the gathering he says he is still with strange in this vid

thank you for posting the video, lot of good news

Quote Originally Posted by japoco
    yes Prozak is still on strange.he gets asked this all the time on twitter and facebook.Everytime I have seen him answer he say's he is still with strange never left. plus he also has said hitchcock of hip hop is finished but will not be released.instead he is finishing up on a brand new album that should be out by febuary sometime.strange should have info and a site up soon. here's a interview someone did with Prozak at the gathering he says he is still with strange in this vid

so I wonder what the new title of the album is called and why cancel the other album. I'm hoping he does release it, its been awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by japoco

Prozak said on his facebook page he's writing a verse for a Tech collab, so yes he'll be on Strangeland, unless it gets cut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Quote Originally Posted by crow
    inb4 cole is mad

too late breh

Quote Originally Posted by crow
    inb4 cole is mad