Thread: Sooo here's a rumor

Sooo here's a rumor

I heard Waka Flacco <<<<is that spelled right idk <<<<< is retiring. Any truth to this?

who knows? Alot of rappers sayin their goin to retire than don't

it's waka flocka, but i don't know. and i don't care, because he's terrible lol.

Here's something that might make you laugh, then. The other day, he posted on Twitter that there are "2many lame ass rappers." It flew around the internet as the epitome of irony.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605
    it's waka flocka, but i don't know. and i don't care, because he's terrible lol.

You were right to say this would make me laugh because I totally laughed!!!!!!!!!!! Rolled on the floor held my stomach and kicked my feet wildly in the air!!!!!!!!!! That is like the definition of irony!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LxUn1c0
    Here's something that might make you laugh, then. The other day, he posted on Twitter that there are "2many lame ass rappers." It flew around the internet as the epitome of irony.

so that just shows you follow him on twitter

Actually, I don't, it was retweeted by Mac Lethal incredulously. You know what they say about assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth

u pry shoulda added that then, cuz you made it sound like you followed him but made fun of him

Actually, I don't, it was retweeted by Mac Lethal incredulously. You know what they say about assumptions.

Let me quote myself: "It flew around the internet as the epitome of irony." I didn't make it sound like anything. You inferred something I never implied. Take off your jackass shoes and realize that no self-respecting Tech N9ne fan would ever follow WakaWakaWaka on Twitter.

u pry shoulda added that then, cuz you made it sound like you followed him but made fun of him