Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underground choppers

I get bored of these gimmicks, youtube choppers, unsigned choppers, underground choppers etc. Get's old, won't watch. Sorry n shit.

Iv'e seen a lot of them too and most aren't even chopping in it but this one is put together well,VBL goes hard! They all had that chopper flow except for majik duce he wasn't even rapping fast at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    I get bored of these gimmicks, youtube choppers, unsigned choppers, underground choppers etc. Get's old, won't watch. Sorry n shit.

I know some of these guys from the Horrorcore forum. Dope

Thanks for peeping.

is this underground choppers or untalented choppers?

The first minute almost put me in a coma, then it picks up well. Good beat, missing low end though.

Thanks for the opinions.

well i gotta say that i was the first one to come up with a chopper track after Tech (Unsigned Choppers).. i formulated it to drop on 6/7 the same date that worldwide choppers was released.. then i recently heard this one, then the youtube choppers one (which i was asked to and will be featuring on), and another one actually somewhat funded by Tech N9ne that i will also be featuring on.. Tech gave the ceo of the label the $ to start it just recently.. Royal Crown Productions its called.. anyway here's your non-Tech chopper history homie.. my track "Unsigned Choppers" actually has a good purpose (not saying otherwise about the other chopper songs) if you listen you'll hear im talking about how the more creative and faster we flow the less we get recognized by dumb ass idiots who unfortunately control the radio, tv, media, and most labels.. so we remain unsigned.. made more to get the industry's attention (and Tech's) than to get attention from Tech's fans or whatever.. so i guess my "gimic" is tring to reach out to what's left of good hip-hop music.. stay tuned for Unsigned Choppers 2, unless i get signed by then!!! LOL