Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 11/11/2011 Denver, CO The Summit Music Hall

  1. #1
    Senior Member Blizzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    833

    11/11/2011 Denver, CO The Summit Music Hall

    I never been to Summit music hall....anyone in Denver how is it? is it bigger then Filmore?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Blizzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    833
    Damn and it looks like vip is already sold out for that show too...

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i saw that too, but theres no way. i checked the vip site immedietely after it was changed to the new tour, and it said it was sold out already. so unless hella Denver people bought every VIP within seconds of them being available...



    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    Damn and it looks like vip is already sold out for that show too...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Blizzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    833
    Yeah i think its some kind of error becuase thats near impossible...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    i saw that too, but theres no way. i checked the vip site immedietely after it was changed to the new tour, and it said it was sold out already. so unless hella Denver people bought every VIP within seconds of them being available...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    Damn and it looks like vip is already sold out for that show too...

  5. #5
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    no shit ? damn



    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    Damn and it looks like vip is already sold out for that show too...

  6. #6
    im pretty sure its a private show because Fillmore is the next night

  7. #7


    I guess this is what the Summit Music Hall looks like.................








  8. #8
    Senior Member Blizzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    833
    Doesnt looks as big as the filmore...but idk

    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

    I guess this is what the Summit Music Hall looks like.................








  9. #9
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    fuck, that looks sick



    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

    I guess this is what the Summit Music Hall looks like.................












  10. #10
    Hell yeah this place is like a club on 19th and Blake downtown so its a small venue ive seen outkast here along time ago Aquamini days. The venue probably didnt want to do the VIP maybe thats why its listed as sold out

Similar Threads

  1. 2nd show in denver @the summit music hall
    By MAADcity in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 01:28 AM
  2. OUTLAW FEAT JASON HALL AND AS I SLEEP MUSIC VIDEO
    By CrackleKapone in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:56 PM
  3. 2011: THE YEAR OF STRANGE MUSIC
    By DrMacYoHunny in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 02:47 PM
  4. Hall of Fame / Shame / Classic Post
    By LTB in forum Site Q and A
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:16 AM
  5. Big Krizz Kaliko @ Liberty Hall!!!!
    By Jet in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •