Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Thoughts on Game's R.E.D. album

  1. #1
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476

    Thoughts on Game's R.E.D. album

    Now that the albums been out for a week or so, and people have had a chance to listen to it. I'd like to know all your opinions on the album. Me personally, it's my least liked out of all four of his full length atudio albums.

  2. #2


    same here.





    Documentary, Doctors Advocate, and LAX were dope, but this one offers nothing new to me. I'm done with Game forever. glad i didn't cop it

  3. #3
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    I had to find out the hard way, slipped over to HMV got a copy went home threw it in. Heard Loyd, Mario, fuckin Chris Brown...I was like heelllllll no. Hahaha



    Quote Originally Posted by 1990-SiCK

    same here.





    Documentary, Doctors Advocate, and LAX were dope, but this one offers nothing new to me. I'm done with Game forever. glad i didn't cop it

  4. #4
    He has done better shit previously.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    Not a very good album at all and you would like to think, since with all the delays its been like almost 3 years in the making, he would have been able to put a better product together. I know Im gonna catch hell for this since lots of people hate him so much but I liked Tyler the Creator's feature more than anything else on the album (though Im sure it was all planned out with game, I like how he talks shit about his name dropping on his own album)

  6. #6
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    Ya honestly that was one of the best Tyler verses I've heard, no rediculous amounts of cursing. In all truth though I didn't mind the album accept the for the three R&B/pop features..back to back...



    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Not a very good album at all and you would like to think, since with all the delays its been like almost 3 years in the making, he would have been able to put a better product together. I know Im gonna catch hell for this since lots of people hate him so much but I liked Tyler the Creator's feature more than anything else on the album (though Im sure it was all planned out with game, I like how he talks shit about his name dropping on his own album)

  7. #7


    well i heard one song with kendrick lamar sounds pretty good. Damn just looking at the track list lil wayne is on three songs. I don't understand why no features with tech n9ne or jay rock or hopsin. There isn't any good west coast mc's other then kendrick on this.





    I think this will be my favorite song, none of the songs seem promising, but this sounds good:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2utcQsHqZY

  8. #8
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    Man, there's a very low chance that he'd collab with Hopsin even with Tech it's a low chance. But ya there are some pretty dope tracks



    Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

    well i heard one song with kendrick lamar sounds pretty good. Damn just looking at the track list lil wayne is on three songs. I don't understand why no features with tech n9ne or jay rock or hopsin. There isn't any good west coast mc's other then kendrick on this.





    I think this will be my favorite song, none of the songs seem promising, but this sounds good:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2utcQsHqZY

  9. #9
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165


    4 or 5 solid tracks



  10. #10
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    ....Out of around 19 tracks lol



    Quote Originally Posted by trevor

    4 or 5 solid tracks



Similar Threads

  1. My honest thoughts on maydays new album...
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 08:52 PM
  2. Thoughts for producers for Tech's next solo album
    By DavidIn in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:06 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:35 PM
  4. The Game-Red Album
    By Techn9cian4life in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:50 PM
  5. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 06:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •