Thread: Tech on the Carter IV

Tech on the Carter IV

The Homie went and got the Carter IV yesterday and i was listen to and tech is on a track called interlude with Andre 3000 he he killed it as he always does

did anyone notice that Andre 3000 wasnt credited for being featured on the song?? its ONLY says Feat. Tech N9ne

Wow! That's new and exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by sean diego

WTF!!! when did this happen??

Quote Originally Posted by sean diego

btw way munchies i was just kidding

Now how fucked up is it that the best joint so far on WEEZY's album is the joint that he dont even rhyme on yo? Son jus gon let these niggas Hov his album tho on some Memphis Bleek shit. Aint like he was givin Gudda Gudda a chance to spit summa his struggle bars on this joint. Nah he let two certified beasts hop on this joint...n both a them went apeshit on this muthafucka. Son mighta jus heard these niggas snap on this beat n was like...."ummmm.... ya kno....Imma jus chill n let yall have this joint cos I left my rhymes at home n shit yall....Imma add my verse to this shit tomorrow....I gotta sore throat anyways...." n then he jus aint never even bothered. Nothin for Drake to see here yo.........

1st off, why are you bumpin this old ass thread? 2nd, Wayne was on the song.. Intro Interlude and Outro are all one song.. How in the hell do people still to this day not realize that?? lol. Nas killed everyone, including Tech, on that beat anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

Now how fucked up is it that the best joint so far on WEEZY's album is the joint that he dont even rhyme on yo? Son jus gon let these niggas Hov his album tho on some Memphis Bleek shit. Aint like he was givin Gudda Gudda a chance to spit summa his struggle bars on this joint. Nah he let two certified beasts hop on this joint...n both a them went apeshit on this muthafucka. Son mighta jus heard these niggas snap on this beat n was like...."ummmm.... ya kno....Imma jus chill n let yall have this joint cos I left my rhymes at home n shit yall....Imma add my verse to this shit tomorrow....I gotta sore throat anyways...." n then he jus aint never even bothered. Nothin for Drake to see here yo.........