Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Truth is...!!!

The Truth is...!!!

Hey if anyone would like to benefit from using me for all I've got I'd love to empty my knowledge. I'm a self taught multi talented mistro musician, my main skill is the drums and percussion but I also am skilled at guitar/acoustic and electric, bass guitar, keyboard and I think my vocals are up to scratch. Also I can create an endless amount of topical and interesting songs. All from my own mind, so free your mind please and please if you think I'm worthy. I'm waiting.!!!

I've never been more ready in my life, thats why I'm doin this from Australia at 4:56 AM, I also have a slight case of insomnia that's self diagnosed.!!! Thankyou if you take the time.!!!

do you make beats ?

Can u give us just a song topic off the top of ur head??? a truly original one?? I mean if you can come up with endless ideas, giving up one to prove ur point wouldn't be that big a deal would it?? just wondering, I'd really love someone with such the knowledge u claim to mentor me 'n if u have that power I'd be so grateful to fall under your wing, I just wanna make sure I'm making the right decision ya know?? :3

Life isn't such a challenge if you just take time to stop listen and think.... And it goes on and on, is that enough of an idea for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    Can u give us just a song topic off the top of ur head??? a truly original one?? I mean if you can come up with endless ideas, giving up one to prove ur point wouldn't be that big a deal would it?? just wondering, I'd really love someone with such the knowledge u claim to mentor me 'n if u have that power I'd be so grateful to fall under your wing, I just wanna make sure I'm making the right decision ya know?? :3

Yeah mate I'm a beatmaster I been drumming for near 10 years.!!! I love it more than anything.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DavieDarko!
    do you make beats ?

Please don't leave me hangin'. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary
    Life isn't such a challenge if you just take time to stop listen and think.... And it goes on and on, is that enough of an idea for you?

I put them up already.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WARLOK
    send them to me....

So the drama never ends amidst all the same haters won't ever change, they're always bound to smile in our faces, spit on our names but ofcourse haters stab us in the back, when we ain't lookin coz that's how lowlifes are at the end of the day.!!!

You like that point??? I'm full of em' mate I'm telling you.!!! But it's your choice right.!!! You won't regret making too much cash.!!!

So the drama never ends amidst all the same haters won't ever change, they're always bound to smile in our faces, spit on our names but ofcourse haters stab us in the back, when we ain't lookin coz that's how lowlifes are at the end of the day.!!!