Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TX9 is GOD

TX9 is GOD

When ya don't think it's possible to write a better song than Midwest choppers, well think twice coz the one and only genius of us all has done it again with Worldwide choppers. Wow both of those songs are so amazingly special.!!! It seems like Tech does it way too easily so be prepared for the next masterpiece by the Main MISTRO.!!! Respect foreverof eternity

At 11:43pm on Aug. 27, 2011, Zachary said.Tech N9ne I need to meet you my name is ZacAtacK I'm a self taught self believing multi talented mistro musician and I think that we can help eachother shine even brighter. My fingers are crossed that one day I will be lucky enough to be blessed by your charismatic presence. Peace, love and respect. ONE

tx9 ?

Implying that Midwest and Worldwide choppers are Techs best written songs...smfh, guess your entitled to your opinion.

Zac Attack was the name of the band that they had on saved by the bell

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    "ZacAtacK" Ahahahahahahhaha, that is the worst fucking name i've ever heard. Sounds like a kids TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary
    At 11:43pm on Aug. 27, 2011, Zachary said.Tech N9ne I need to meet you my name is ZacAtacK I'm a self taught self believing multi talented mistro musician and I think that we can help eachother shine even brighter. My fingers are crossed that one day I will be lucky enough to be blessed by your charismatic presence. Peace, love and respect. ONE

Better than this:

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

"ZacAtacK" Ahahahahahahhaha, that is the worst fucking name i've ever heard. Sounds like a kids TV show.

Listen up, it's T 9 X it's a song by Tx9 tech n9ne.!!!

I don't know the answer to that as I'm only 24 and I've live here in Australia my whole life and haven't owned a tv all of my life.!!! I'm not having a go at ya I'm simply explaining myself cleary so that people in general can get what I'm all about. So I'm keen to know, what was there name???

Quote Originally Posted by Mic E.D.
    Better than this:

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

Uhhu it sure does mate.!!! Respect