Thread: tech on carter 4 interlude with andre 3000!! shit is crazy!!!

tech on carter 4 interlude with andre 3000!! shit is crazy!!!

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/twCoewRefCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

he came with it on this! held his own with 3000, hell def get over the hump with this shit and i hate wayne, glad hes not on this! click the link

It's pretty cOLD in here.

Freezing, and yeah dope features, and i don't hate Wayne. why you hate wayne @mizeryluvkompany , i like wanye for all the exposer he is giving tech , i dont see jay z, kanye, eminem giving props.About time a big mainstream artist isnt afraid to speak there mind and bump tech if they appreciate his music, wayne isnt gaining anything from this just mostly hate from tech n9ne fans , alot of artist seem scared to work with tech because of what there 'fans' may think, wanyes music may lack but at least he can make decisions depending on what he thinks not on what may effect his sales.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

I never would've thought of it that way...But its very true..imo
    Quote Originally Posted by DavieDarko!
    Freezing, and yeah dope features, and i don't hate Wayne. why you hate wayne @mizeryluvkompany , i like wanye for all the exposer he is giving tech , i dont see jay z, kanye, eminem giving props.About time a big mainstream artist isnt afraid to speak there mind and bump tech if they appreciate his music, wayne isnt gaining anything from this just mostly hate from tech n9ne fans , alot of artist seem scared to work with tech because of what there 'fans' may think, wanyes music may lack but at least he can make decisions depending on what he thinks not on what may effect his sales.

this, i have a lot of respect for wayne now.

I have the same exact opinion, wish everyone felt the same

i just never cared for his music or him personaly, sure he givin tech shine which is great, but wayne also gettin shine from tech, it cuts both ways, i dont listen 2 wayne and never have a friend who listens 2 both told me bout this track and i thought it was dope so i wanted yall 2 hear it, so yea cool wayne helpin tech out but im gonna go buy and bum his shit now, and fuck jay-z and em, tech never needed any of them imo!!

What up yall Tech is startig to get my attention now he killed 3stacks and why didnt wayne get on the track