Thread: So i made a song.

So i made a song.

Hi you guys may recognize me from here on TRTN,

so i made a diss song about this dude at my school who "raps"

id love any type of feedback is appreciated, negative or positive

https://soundcloud.com/coes-2/nail-in-the-coffin-remix

I'll give it a listen after I finish work today but before I do I thought I'd share a couple thoughts...

I very nearly thought fuck this and wasn't going to give it a listen as soon as I read - so i made a diss song about this dude at my school who "raps". The reasons for that are 1. We don't know who the dude is and how he raps. 2. Why are you concerned enough about someone who you feel can't rap that you have to make a song about it? Shit if that was the case why haven't you dissed Nicki Minaj?

Focus on doing you, make solid music, not a diss against someone that we aren't going to know. For all we know dude you're dissing could be a beast on the mic.

it goes a little deeper than that, he really does suck though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMn3B5BYDXA theres a song he put out, he been fuckin around with me and my girlfriend and i just snapped. Thank you for the advise though,

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bliss

I'll give it a listen after I finish work today but before I do I thought I'd share a couple thoughts...

I very nearly thought fuck this and wasn't going to give it a listen as soon as I read - so i made a diss song about this dude at my school who "raps". The reasons for that are 1. We don't know who the dude is and how he raps. 2. Why are you concerned enough about someone who you feel can't rap that you have to make a song about it? Shit if that was the case why haven't you dissed Nicki Minaj?

Focus on doing you, make solid music, not a diss against someone that we aren't going to know. For all we know dude you're dissing could be a beast on the mic.

Not good, and especially bad to do on an Eminem track. You don't want people to compare you to someone's who crowned King of hip hop by a lot of people. But I said "Not good" because your flow doesn't match the beat and some of the things you said where not impressive I guess. It all takes practice though. You got a recorder which is a good first step. Now just write everyday and always stock up on knowledge. Even if you already know it always refresh.

PS: Better then that other guy though. His flow was robotic and his tone was bad.